What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Have some new TM goodies staring at me just waiting for me to hit the course. Wife did well shopping for me.

New FootJoy. Golf shirt and Callaway hat. Both have the logo from Vinoy Golf Club Where I spent Thanksgiving last year.

Tecovas cowboy boots in black. They are incredibly comfortable.

Wifey Claus hooked me up with callaway, bonobos, under armour, and some izod apparel for Christmas. Now to convince her that I do need to spend a lot of money on new clubs. :sneaky:

Great Minds! I have the same pair
they are SO comfy!! I tried them on in California but couldn't pay full price because I am cheap hahaha

Got them for almost half off (well, pops did, but still counts!)

Some pretty sick deals on GFore for those looking to pull the trigger. Plus an extra 10% if you sign up for their newsletter. Believe it may be free shipping on your first order as well.

Puts some of the shoes at sub $100 and polos sub $50.

Decided to finally give Bonobos a try with their current sale, it actually made the exchange reasonable.

Grabbed the Navy Rose shirt

KNIT-CASUAL-SHIRT_POLO-SHIRT_23420-MVD69_40_outfitter.jpg

and a pair of their shorts in grey. Also went 8" inseam, find too many golf shorts too short. We'll see how that actually works out.

SHORT_ACTIVE-SHORT_23296-GYS25_40_outfitter.jpg

Need my Bonobos order to arrive soon for fitting reference. They have an additional 50% off sale items currently on. Not much for sizing left, but some amazing deals if you're ok with some crazy prints.

Really digging what Adidas is throwing down in apparel lately.

Bought a pair of GFore gallivanters for $90 in the 50%+20% off deal going on now.

Really digging what Adidas is throwing down in apparel lately.

Bought a pair of GFore gallivanters for $90 in the 50%+20% off deal going on now.

So glad someone took advantage of that sale. It's ridiculous.

Cuater kind of really impressed me at the show.

Might be in a pair of them sooner rather than later.

Dooooo eeeeeetttttt!!

Stitch Mystery Box. ;)

9F2C2F08-CB7E-4EDB-A763-FB3C240BE74F.jpeg
Bought a pair of gallivanters and this hat was only $14.

Bought all my golf stuff a couple of years ago.

But I can tell you that Vince had a big sale over the holidays.

Back