What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

GlobalGolf has some very nice deals on Puma CloudSpun. Hard pondering for sure.

...Just wish I had size confidence in the polos.
What has you concerned there? I have a mix of various manufacturer polos and they are all the same size from each of them

Admittedly I dont have any of the CloudSpun stuff so I can't help on whether it is different to the other Puma gear

What has you concerned there? I have a mix of various manufacturer polos and they are all the same size from each of them

Admittedly I dont have any of the CloudSpun stuff so I can't help on whether it is different to the other Puma gear
fit is usually my biggest concern from any company. It's not exclusive to any single one.

I'm relatively willing to take a shot with 1/4 zips, but for some reason, polos I absolutely have to try on first.

Any feedback on the footjoy flex xp!?

874CC302-0E40-4F0B-8612-D345B06C53FA.jpeg

Preordered the new True Linkswear OG Feel. OGs with a knit upper instead of leather, perfect for summer!

OGFeel.png

Preordered the new True Linkswear OG Feel. OGs with a knit upper instead of leather, perfect for summer!

View attachment 8942690
Yeah, got the email on those this morning they look pretty smooth. Might have to jump back into some TRUEs this summer. I like the white colorway, but I have a feeling they won't stay white too long.

Puma and Linksoul will be inbound soon.

Yeah, got the email on those this morning they look pretty smooth. Might have to jump back into some TRUEs this summer. I like the white colorway, but I have a feeling they won't stay white too long.
That's one of the things that held me back from ordering the white knits/eco-knits, I figured they'd be grass/dirt color pretty quickly. That and the fact that they don't have the wide toebox like the OGs. I have two pair of the OGs in leather (white and navy/gray) and love them - they're not uncomfortably hot during the summer, but the OG Feels should be even cooler.

No pics but 4 new FJ shirts, 3 pairs of UA golf pants (1 heathered blue, 1 solid blue, and 1 khaki) and 2 pairs of UA shorts (1 blue and 1 khaki)

868B21CB-37CE-4F7E-963A-EF9B94B9E40B.jpeg6482E807-8415-463F-AE56-A271B641219A.jpeg

A pair of Ecco shoes. But want a golf galaxy flash sale code to help the final ponder to be reality

I want these. God I love Matte Grey.

386FC047-0C1F-4448-A6AE-B0BD4F8E3F8D.jpegB37717A7-B23D-4905-B128-1B56E336C13D.jpeg

So I've been liking floral designs lately and really like some of the options at Bonobos. I dont need any more polos, but I kinda want them.

Walked for the first time all year - ordered shoes for summer

Asics Gel Course
True Linkswear Lux Knit Pre-Order

Need some shirts on sale.

Picked up some Peter Millar Summer Comfort as I wore a shirt that was a gift from the boss during outing. Great feel and quality! Definitely an upgrade over cheaper shirts I've been wearing.

Back