What's the best brand logo in Golf?

Tiger Woods. So simple yet immediately recognizable. It can go on pretty much anything and be adapted to match any color scheme.

vicegolf_crew_cap_blue_th.png
image-from-ios.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 8.38.21 PM.png
Others I like: AP umbrella, Honma mole, and Cobra

Logos I dislike: PXG (if I didn't play golf and had to guess what type of business PXG was in I would've said they made guns and ammo) and Tour Edge (their logo and font are kind of cheap looking, like they created their logo using Microsoft Word in under 10 min)

Last edited:
The running bird and cobra logo are sharp. I also like the Bridgestone “B”.

Mizuno
Titelist
Vice

Srixon, Callaway, and Bridgestone I like but I think it's only because their brands and products carry weight with me. Cleveland 's is good but below those first 3.

As far as brand logos, I think Callaway's looks classy. SeeMore's is cool because they have the RST integrated into it. Edel's is unique looking, and Straight Down's is also pretty eye catching.

As far as player logos, I've always liked Lexi Thompson's. Simple and fun:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 8.03.26 PM.png

And maybe I'm the only one but I like Bryson's. Also very simple, but distinctive with his characteristic flat cap:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 7.56.19 PM.png

I’ve always liked the Ping putting man logo.

and can’t forget he Bethpage state park courses logo
FF3812E4-71C0-4A76-A194-A0DC1BB109FA.png

I'm completely biased I know, but I love the Cobra logo. Have also had a real fodness for the Callaway font and logo as well, just think it looks classy and quality.

Well, duh, I get that. But what does that dog have to do with golf?
From their website. Best I got for you man

We crave activity

Rhoback gets its name from the Rhodesian Ridgeback, a dog bred in Africa to hunt lions. The Ridgeback perpetually craves activity and has an unmistakable ridge that runs down its back. Wearing the ridge on our back inspires us to always be ready for the next adventure

1638390823435.png

The Mizuno logo always makes me think of some kind of Klingon weapon.

I like the adidas logo with the 3 stripes angled as well as just 3 stripes in general.
1638402155918.png1638402238340.png

Im not much a fan of the older flower type adidas logo but the above are favorites.
1638402281850.png

Last edited:
So many great logos! And very hard to choose the best!

:projectx: comes to mind for its simplicity and artistic style.

Love the Cobra logo 🔥

69C852F2-9F3E-4B4B-997E-44BFF7300377.jpeg

Back