Whats the best chewy candy?

I very much love chewy candy.. Some of my favs have already been mentioned.

1623357347904.png
1623357376621.png
1623357449378.png

I happen to love nearly all chewy candy. I was trying to think what I would say is my favorite so I could contribute to the thread. Couldn't think of one that I LOVED. Started scrolling through....

Yeah, I pretty much love nearly all chewy candy. :D

Haribo gummy bears
Wild Wallaby licorice
Starburst

Any and all gummy candy!

Those ropes are ridiculously good. Almost too good honestly. They are also my vote for beat chewy candy.

Agreed. Cannot keep them in the house anymore because I could eat an entire bag without realizing it honestly.

As someone on a weight loss diet, y’all suck!
🤣

Can’t even do sugar things at all anymore. It just tastes like sugar. I did have some rainbow sherbet Dip’n Dots the other day. 90 calories. They tasted like soft and cold Nerds. I enjoyed it, but won’t do it again.

Absolutely love gummies! Albanese Gummy Bears, Swedish Fish, Blue Sharks, and anything sour are my usual go-tos.

Cherry slices are the bomb also.

I love for jujyfruits?

close 2nd are coke bottles

For nostalgia sake

66a7915365ea39283a908ed8912097ad.jpg

Big-Hunk-Candy-BAr.jpg

If Milk Duds count you get the best of both worlds. Chewy and chocolate

Chocolate covered gummy bears ftw.

Also, while it doesn't exactly count as candy, it's just as sweet - dried mangos. I could devour a pound of that stuff in one sitting!

Charleston Chew

Tang Fastics, and it's not even close!

As chewy candy goes, I've always loved red licorice.

My Wife has been buying the giant bag of Albanese gummy bears. I can't stand gummy anything. The flavors are impressive, but I just can't eat them.

Swedish Fish, Swedish Berries, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears....

Yes please.

There are 50 right answers but I think my most correct answer would be twizzlers!

I just killed about 20 mambas.....damn you Costco!!

These are pretty crazy good too:

images (1).jpeg

You gummy people are sick in the head. Anything gummy is poison.
Have s nice day.

caramels, Swedish fish and red twizzlers.
That is all

Back