What's the best golf souvenir that you own?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
What's the coolest piece of golf memorabilia in your home right now?

I've never been (definitely on the bucket list), but I have some Masters glasses and ball markers from a friend who was lucky enough to win the lottery.

Signed pin flag from #TheGrandaddy team I captained. I did it much more different than others have, at a time it needed to happen that way, so it’s special.

Even with the big dumb red Nebraska N a former member put in it. :rolleyes:

It hangs in my man cave and makes me smile every time I see it.

Signed pin flag from #TheGrandaddy team I captained. I did it much more different than others have, at a time it needed to happen that way, so it’s special.

That's a special gift and souvenir to remember a special time...I have to ask about how you did it and what it meant ... What year was this I've got some time to revisit the thread.

2015, was actually supposed to captain 2014 but the December due-date/birth of my Charlotte made that impossible.

I used literally no group chats or back room chats. None. Nada. Zero. Was an effort to make members be more active ON the forum and bring inclusion to it all, not exclusion. I know some from my year hold angst about it because they didn’t get the super buddy buddy thing others did, but I would do it that way again.

I have a Tee Time Schedule from the U.S. Senior Open held at Canterbury CC here in Shaker Hts, OH with Jack Nicklaus' auto square on the front page.

Handcrafted shaft built and with graphics designed by me! THCE ftw!

some will know: lot of good friendships that weekend
07C52634-C17E-4255-B61B-A0E6BB8068AF.jpeg

Arnold Palmer autographed Spectator Guide from the Masters.

Probably my #TheGrandaddy display. (Excuse the blacked out putter cover. Picture is pre-embargo)

1585226005609.png

When I go to a pro Tourney, I usually spend one of the practice days at the range getting autographs. Here's an example from the WGC Bridgestone in 2018. View attachment 8933770

Nice! Would be even better if some of them were legible, but then, I guess, they wouldn't be autographs. What big names are on there?

2015, was actually supposed to captain 2014 but the December due-date/birth of my Charlotte made that impossible.

I used literally no group chats or back room chats. None. Nada. Zero. Was an effort to make members be more active ON the forum and bring inclusion to it all, not exclusion. I know some from my year hold angst about it because they didn’t get the super buddy buddy thing others did, but I would do it that way again.

That's the way it should be. This place should always be about inclusion versus exclusion. No one should ever be left out.

Framed print of Amen Corner, signed by Arnold Palmer.

Years ago, I worked security for Garth Brooks and George Brett at a charity Pro-Am at Qualchan Creek in Spokane. I got my badge signed by him and George Brett. I'd say that's my best souvenir.

My everyday signed cash cover.
0331ABAD-468A-427A-972B-9F2078FD1BBA.jpeg

Man, those Grandaddy signed pins are so sweet. If I were ever lucky enough to be selected, I would love that kind of memento.

As far as my favorite souvenir, I'd have to go with a signed scorecard/picture from Chambers Bay from the one and only golf trip I ever convinced my brother to go on. Because of his job (emergency/first responder), our schedules don't line up to play too often, so it's great to look back and think about this trip.

brutal, post a picture of it.

My Rosse's Point Shamrock Ball marker, because my father bought it for me during a golf adventure in Ireland. My parents are from Ireland, so it has great sentimental value to me.

I’m blatantly cheating by listing more than one but my favorites are all from my Grandaddy year. The flag signed by both teams, the golf ball signed by Tom Watson and the wood G ball holder (greatest Holiday gift exchange present ever, IMO)
7573640E-76E3-4C9E-95FB-6A8DD0F681DD.jpegC1F9FF49-4821-4C29-8003-9D6CCC16FADD.jpeg

When “volunteering” for BMW Championship I got signatures on a flag.

The glove is from Patton Kizzire when he used during a round.

61C3F84B-7687-4959-9B4B-51F937149720.jpeg

Back