What's the best golf souvenir that you own?

I have a 1965 Masters patron id hang tag (worn by the patrons after getting onto the grounds)... that was given to me by my Dad. I was 11 at the time. 1965 was a Nicklaus win year.

PGA Players.jpgPGA Tee Times.jpg

a Titleist glove and golf ball signed by Brad Faxon.

Worked the Masters two years medical school and it is a tie between my employee badge and my scorecards from playing 85-86 on the day each year allowed.

golf stuff (2).jpg
1967 Karsten Co Anser.jpgPing 1968 1a.jpgclassic putters (2).jpg
Wow I just looked at this and realized I'm the only one left. Next to me was my buddy Alan a pretty good golfer but lung cancer got him about 10 years ago. The little lady could play. I'm the impressive fellow in the striped shirt.
mma golf scramble (3).jpg

Last edited:
This cover was presented to me on a a visit to Bettinardi. This visit was on my 70th birthday. The cover is 1 of 1.

20220922_092725.jpg

20220922_092736.jpg

20220922_092841.jpg

The company my wife works for sponsers Rory and her boss played golf with him earlier this year. He got me this flag which is now in the bar area of my man cave. :)

C36869E3-01F5-4A61-8793-05D774B1FE4F.jpeg

Probably my ticket stub from 2019 PGA Championship. Signed by Jordan, Rickie, Cantlay, Jazz (cannot pronounce or spell lastname) and a few others

Memories, lots and lots of memories of rounds with family and friends.

I played Pinehurst years ago and when I was there I bought a Titleist carry bag with the Pinehurst logo on it.

Yrs ago i was given one of payne stewarts kangal hats. I recently gave it to my son for his basement. I got it one week before his death. Never wore it. Had it on a hook in my basement with paynes pic above it

Bottom right is my hole in one plaque but the best so far is from the 2021 Morgan Cup 🔥😍CCB01711-6720-4E54-966A-70AF2096D081.jpeg

I've got a handful of stuff with THP insignia on it. They're in my china cabinet.

I have cap I'm pretty fond of, with Mike "Fluff" Cowan's autograph on it. Got this at the old LVI tournament years ago. It's called something else now.

He was looping for Furyk at the time.

Furyk was on the practice green, and Fluff was near the gate sharpening a pencil.

I struck up a conversation with him. Just general things. I asked if if "his guy" would allow him to sign my cap.

He told me that this was America, a free country, that he didn't need anyone's permission to give an autograph.

We talk a little more. As I was leaving him to his caddy duties, we shook hands. I also told him I thought he now had a better boss. He smiled, and winked at me. :)

Back