What's the craziest thing you've ever seen on a golf course?

A shank on a par 3 that went through an open window of a jeep and hit the driver in the chest.

One weekend a dude stole a hat and left in an uber, came back next week and was forced to pay for hat or get arrested. He had already payed for his round and said he was so offended he wanted a rain check/refund. We did that and he goes to the starter and shows him the old receipt and starts to try and tee off. Then argument starts and he is given 1 minute to leave or have the cops called. He proceeds to to turn around whip out his dick and pees on the first tee box before walking off.
Never change, Big Met!

this sounds like 1 of the courses in Baltimore City...Clifton Park or Carroll Park....I had a situation several years ago at Carroll Park on the old 2 back holes (Par 4 and Par 3) some kids threw bricks on the green of the Par 3 and were cussing at us lol...

Wasn’t either of those courses, but I’ve heard some stories from friends playing there before. Kids tried to steal golf balls and sell them back to them or just walking right across the fairway without a care in the world.

I was playing a course mid summer years ago with my best friend. I hit my ball in the direction of a tree. As I approached the tree which looked like it had leaves on I started to hear a humming, as I got closer to my ball the noise was louder and louder. I looked at the tree and noticed they weren't leaves but thousands and thousands a bees.

I decided to leave my ball and go to the other side of the fairway and play from there. I was also determining my escape plan and decided the pond in front of the green would be where I would go. I am just glad I didn't hit the tree or I am sure they would've been furious!

1619200933953.png

A shank on a par 3 that went through an open window of a jeep and hit the driver in the chest.

One weekend a dude stole a hat and left in an uber, came back next week and was forced to pay for hat or get arrested. He had already payed for his round and said he was so offended he wanted a rain check/refund. We did that and he goes to the starter and shows him the old receipt and starts to try and tee off. Then argument starts and he is given 1 minute to leave or have the cops called. He proceeds to to turn around whip out his dick and pees on the first tee box before walking off.
He may have been 'protesting' the dress code!!!!

Craziest for me was when I broke my nose on the course. I was a sophomore in high school and didn’t have a cell phone. Had to use the pro shop phone while I had a bloody face and towel. Must have been a sight to see!
I may have topped this ‘craziest thing’ last weekend…
4345BE21-71AE-4933-96F7-5D51F7ABB9A2.jpeg

So that's where they taped the second swing commercial?

On our local 9 hole course some girls playing the foot golf course drove a cart down into the creek. Seemed impossible, but they did it. Fortunately no one was hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back