What's the creepiest thing your kid has said?

Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Not something from tv, movies, or the radio or media.... but what's the creepiest thing you've heard them say?

my youngest is 7 and all i can say is youtube is the devil at that age... the shat this kid comes up with, im just like really... 😐

When my daughter was maybe 4 her, my wife and I were driving across the state of Idaho on the way to visit family in California... as we passed some of the desolate landscape out there, my daughter looked out the window and said "Oh! This looks like where I died!" My wife and I were both shocked at what she said.. we were crossing over a bride at that second and after asking some questions, we figured out that she was in a car accident and the car went off the bridge and she was killed.:rolleyes:

Was it true? Don't know. This was before the internet was everywhere and our daughter wasn't exposed to a lot of violent tv...

A second instance happened with my son around age 3 or 4... on the tv at that moment was an empty intersection in the middle of nowhere. And my son took that moment to tell me and my wife that "I was shot and killed by Michael in Mexico... at a place just like that on the tv..."

My wife and I were both :eek:. 2 kids saying similar things... around the same age... Do I believe it? I don't know.

I do know there's so much out there that we don't know... we don't know what we don't know.

So. Whatcha got?:ROFLMAO:

When my daughter was maybe 4 her, my wife and I were driving across the state of Idaho on the way to visit family in California... as we passed some of the desolate landscape out there, my daughter looked out the window and said "Oh! This looks like where I died!" My wife and I were both shocked at what she said.. we were crossing over a bride at that second and after asking some questions, we figured out that she was in a car accident and the car went off the bridge and she was killed.:rolleyes:

Was it true? Don't know. This was before the internet was everywhere and our daughter wasn't exposed to a lot of violent tv...

A second instance happened with my son around age 3 or 4... on the tv at that moment was an empty intersection in the middle of nowhere. And my son took that moment to tell me and my wife that "I was shot and killed by Michael in Mexico... at a place just like that on the tv..."

My wife and I were both :eek:. 2 kids saying similar things... around the same age... Do I believe it? I don't know.

I do know there's so much out there that we don't know... we don't know what we don't know.

Oooooohhhhkkkkk. Time to start digging up the history of those locations.

I tried. The first one was pre internet which didn't result in anything. The second one... a shooting in Mexico. :ROFLMAO: Nothing there either.

I didn't hear it but my 3 year old nephew was leaving day care a while back with his mom and just before he went out the door he yelled at the top of his lungs to the other kids. "I just tooted and you're all going to smell it!"

I don't have a creepy one, just a funny one, happened a few years ago:
I was talking to my kid one time and I told her that I thought I was getting fat. My kid says..."daddy you're not fat, your chubby". I said, "what's the difference?" And without a moments hesitation, my kid says "fat means you're big all over. Chubby means your just fat from the waist up!" Guess I'm chubby.....

I was talking to my kid one time and I told her that I thought I was getting fat. My kid says..."daddy you're not fat, your chubby". I said, "what's the difference?" And without a moments hesitation, my kid says "fat means you're big all over. Chubby means your just fat from the waist up!" Guess I'm chubby.....
My daughter likes to pat me on the stomach and say "you have a big tummy daddy"....lol

Kids... we love them regardless of what they say... their innocence... their child like wonderment... their continuous ability to say what's on their mind without filter and at the most embarrassing times!:D:ROFLMAO:

HOLY CRAP.

I'm kinda chubby these days. Depressing. :cautious:

I remember hearing a while ago that up until the age of 5 or so, a child is able to remember previous lives and stuff... then it fades. The skeptic in me says it's a load of rubbish...

Honestly I don't know what to think.

When my daughter was 4, she loved to sing and she'd play on a toy piano. Normally she would have her stuffed animals on little chairs lined up as her audience. One day while I was at work, my wife walked in and all her stuffed animals were strewn all around the room and she was still singing like normal. My wife asked innocently enough why she had thrown her stuffed animals around. Her answer:

"Wasn't me mommy"
"Who was it then?"
"My new friends. They wanted front rows since they haven't heard any music since they died"

There were 7 empty chairs.

I remember hearing a while ago that up until the age of 5 or so, a child is able to remember previous lives and stuff... then it fades. The skeptic in me says it's a load of rubbish...

Honestly I don't know what to think.

oooh don't get me started on that previous lives bs.....

Now those are creepy. Do you and your wife ever have a quiet talk about whether to run or hide?

We did... we tired to figure out what the kids said, what they meant... whether we actually heard them... the older the kids got, the more the memories faded for them.

I know my kids are weird... and there were times when we wanted to hide from them:ROFLMAO:

We did... we tired to figure out what the kids said, what they meant... whether we actually heard them... the older the kids got, the more the memories faded for them.

I know my kids are weird... and there were times when we wanted to hide from them:ROFLMAO:

I suppose my parents had the same conversation more than once.:ROFLMAO:

Get out that is as creepy as it gets... WOW!

Back