Whats the weather like where you are

Hot and humid in DFW. Was 83 degrees at 7am today.

sunny...i think the high is supposed to be 104 today.

High 80s and muggy!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We were supposed to get heavy rains last night. Dark clouds rolled in, but no precipitation.

We were supposed to get heavy rains this morning and early afternoon. It was about 98% RH during our round this morning. Dark clouds rolled in around the course, but no precipitation.

We need the rain. Badly. Portions of our course are already bright orange. We have a good supply of water, but our head greenskeeper is always so afraid of running out he never uses it.

115° here right now and still rising.

Last edited:
At 4:05 this afternoon it is 104° (feels like is 124°). Over the next ten days, highs will range from 95-100° with little to no chance of rain. Mornings will start in the upper 70's, pretty good for golf when I tee off at 6:37.

Way too freakin' hot. Ain't gonna get any better for a while.

90°, humid. Real feel is 95° but that's really what it feels like in the shade, IMO. Sun is strong as heck.

Yesterday was miserable, don't know the numbers but when my two playing partners were good with stopping after 9, I was relieved.

Too hot for golf, too hot to fish...

1594508734147.png

Right now, in Southern Nv, at 3pm it's 112*f with 10% humidity. It's a dry heat...lol. We have 3 more days of this stuff. It's pretty warm.
4 pm here now, we're at 118° with 9% humidity, heat index of 115°.

Nice and pleasant 78 degrees with a slight breeze in western Oregon

The humidity here has been terrible this year. No days over 95 so far, but the humidity is making it unbearable!

Hot. 101. It's why I drove 30 minutes west and played golf at 75.

Like the suns surface. 98 actual temp with real feel of 105 and my dumb azz played 36 today, put a fork in me I am done

Watched the golf for a while and got fed up with the commercials. Off to the range when I saw it was 79º at 4:00PM. It's been a while since that was the case.
Little humid when the sun peeked out, but a breeze kicked up. Worked on the tan. Truly an excellent afternoon. :cool:

Will be around 100 this afternoon in DFW.

The heat and humidity broke a bit here in Ontario overnight. It was a comfortable 70 degrees when we started our round at 7:00 am and a nice gentle breeze. Likely only got to around 80 by 10:30 when we finished.

Back