Whats the weather like where you are

mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Here west of Cleveland its grey, rainy and whopping 46 degrees (n)

A chilly 51º in Cincinnati. I thought about walking 9 tonight, but it's a little soggy as well.

Unfortunately back up to 95F this week. Should be settling into fall temps and the mid 80s with overnight lows in the mid 60s.

Tucson, AZ 10 Day Weather
10:32 am MST
Print
DAY
DESCRIPTIONHIGH / LOWPRECIPWINDHUMIDITY
TODAY

OCT 16
Sunny92°67°0%E 13 mph15%

East of Cleveland here, so same weather you have lol.

Lovely 61° and sunny today leading into mid 30-40s for the next 2 day with 65mph winds and 2+ inches of rain for the next 36 hours. ?
I should have skipped work and golfed!

Patiently waiting for the 90+ degree days to end. Looks like we'll be in the 80's next week with highs in the 70's by November (San Jose del Cabo).

getting pretty cold at night here, got down to mid 50's the other night

Typical fall weather. Dry, 80's during the day and 40's overnight.

Well I just left 95 degree weather in Melbourne, Florida and now headed to Chicago so not sure what I’ll find myself in. Thinking of...wonder if I packed a jacket.

Hot with a side of humid. We have potential for some cooler weather next week but that’s what they said last week about this week, so I’ll believe it when I feel it.

It’s hot and humid here in Maui. Beats home for sure where it’s been raining for what seems like forever.

Currently 56 and partly cloudy.

Rained a lot yesterday afternoon and last night. Brought the temps down to a high of about 80 today.

Played golf in 40-45* weather the last two days in MN so Naples Florida tomorrow morning will be a shock to the system.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 5.21.09 PM.png

Besides today, pretty amazing. Mid 70s and perfect.

Took day off work yesterday to play, and tune up for next weekend.20191015_151403.jpg

Last edited:
Soaking rain just started and will continue through next week. Flood watch in effect for some area.
Sure enough, also received notice for tee time discount...... why bother to send the message with weather like this, kinda like spamming the golfers with something they know it won't sell.

Just another sunny day with the highs in the mid-70s.

30 F (-3C) and snowing here.

45 and chilly this morning.

45 and basically just Ohio outside. Nice and grey like I like it.

Finally nice out!!! 71 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back