Whats the weather like where you are

Rain yesterday followed by a cool front brought us from high 80s to high 60s. Should be mid 70s for a while, but high 40s at night. Fall has finally arrived, the trees are starting to change color, meaning balls have to stay in the fairway or be lost in the leaves.

Looks like some kind of tropical something is heading this way this weekend, so we should see some rain late tomorrow and all of Saturday. We won't get a direct hit, but news is reporting winds around 25mph with gusts up to 40 and possible tornadoes. Good times! The good news is that it should be gone by Sunday.

I am most concerned with the Titleist Event people. They are looking like a 90% chance of rain on Saturday now because of this tropical thing.

70 and sunny everyday in San Diego lol. My brother banged out 18 holes at an executive after work yesterday. Looking like beach after golf this weekend.

Gluckstadt, Mississippi. Currently 45, 15mph NNW winds. Been raining 14 of the last 16 days, 20 of the last 24, Creeks arising and mamma praying the levees don't break

Heading into a deep freeze here in Western MA. Dropping to single digits overnight Friday.

Got to a high of 1 degree today! ? FML

I want to complain that we have the coldest two days of the season forecasted for here in upstate NY but I see what the temperature has been in Minnesota.

It was 75 here today, but raining and super windy all day!

Temperature has been almost spring like, but rain every other day hasn’t made golf easy. 65 and wet fairways make you want to play, but hate it when you have to clean your club after every shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was 62 and sunny. 10 day forecast calls for the same and warmer. While it’s nice, we will hear drought talk starting up any time.

High 60s - low 70s? Sunny...overly warm :cautious:

Nice today. Was in the mid to high 60s maybe warmer. Had a nice round this morning with warm up pants off on third hole and jacket off on 4th.

Hopefully spring is here! It’s been mid 60’s, could be 10-15 degrees warmer but great golfing weather.

It’s a nice temperature (around -16*C or 3*F) but it’s snowed every day this week. I think we’re up to around 50cm now (just shy of 20”). I’m done with shovelling snow now, thanks!

teens and rain

January we had mid 30's overnight with mid 50's during the day. February its been lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's with a few 70's thrown in. Great for golf but I've been dealing with dandelions for about a month now. :mad:
Today was 62 and sunny. 10 day forecast calls for the same and warmer. While it’s nice, we will hear drought talk starting up any time.
November early December fooled me into thinking that we would have a decent amount of snow on the mountains and some rain around here. Unfortunately, that apparently was the extent of our precipitation for the season. Co-worker went skiing on Wednesday, only some of the runs were still open.

Highs in the low 70s, lows in the 40s.

Too damn cold!

-18 Fahrenheit right now outside my back door...that’s beyond bitter cold.

Screenshot_20200214-061156_WTForecast.jpg
Just freaking lovely, coldest day this week and I have 2 mast to pull off sailboats outside today. ??

21* and flurries... 3-4" on the ground.

It’s currently -4 where JB is and 71 here. I know I’m crazy, but I would love to switch with him and have just a few days of cold again. I’m not ready for the warm up we are seeing. It was on the mid 80s earlier in the week. Too hot!

Currently 5*C with 20mph winds meaning it feels like 0*C

I would quite happily trade you for some warmer weather @GolferGal :)

Back