Whats the weather like where you are

January we had mid 30's overnight with mid 50's during the day. February its been lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's with a few 70's thrown in. Great for golf but I've been dealing with dandelions for about a month now. :mad:

November early December fooled me into thinking that we would have a decent amount of snow on the mountains and some rain around here. Unfortunately, that apparently was the extent of our precipitation for the season. Co-worker went skiing on Wednesday, only some of the runs were still open.
I think it’s just part of our pattern here. We could get some good wet storms in March, hopefully. This month is looking dry. Cross our fingers and in the mean time enjoy the nice golfing weather.

all week like 50 and rain....It won't stop raining....The courses are like massive standing water holders...

Changing by the hour. Winter in North Texas!

14° with a wind Chill of 3° ??

Last edited:
71DD71CC-3788-4266-B93B-9192E049C585.png

Too cold for golf ?

It is 3 degrees this morning and still about 2 inches of snow on the ground.

It’s -1 at O’Hare right now, but heading back to FL and it’s 72

It was high 40's this morning. Scattered showers yesterday and high 60's. 70's the day before... tomorrow's going to be 50.

It was 19° when I left the house this morning a little before 6. Weather app shows the low today at 36°. Not sure how they think that works.

Highs for the next 3 days are forecasted to be 59°, 61°, and 70°!

Plenty of golf will be played this weekend! Shootin' for 18 tomorrow with my boy, 9 holes of par 3 on Sunday with my little girl, and then 36 on Monday with my boy and his HS team.

Cold crisp morning but supposed to be nice with plenty of sunshine today. But give it 10 minutes...

Two violent tornadoes today, devastating Bassfield and Soso, MS.

A high of 46 today with 2-15 mph winds and partly cloudy.

Low to mid-60's today and for the rest of this week. We got home two weeks ago, and haven't had any rain since. Could have been the best April golfing weather in years. But we're well and safe, so I shouldn't complain. Weed eradication program is progressing each afternoon (chipping on the lawn). Wife has ordered grass seed.

Been VERY rainy (by our standards) last two weeks in Los Angeles. With maintenance crews allowed to work hopefully this means pristine courses when we can get back out there

60s and 70s around here - been really nice Spring weather. Have some storms around this morning.

Strong storms and wind knocked out power overnight in Central PA. We just came back online, but wind and storms expected to continue throughout the day.

Currently 18
With a high of 34 today

Here we go again. More tornado warnings about 25-30 miles north of the house now, with a good rotation on radar about 40 miles away.

Typical San Diego weather. It's going to get warmer starting thursday. Temps in the high 70's into the 80's. I'm so bummed that the golf courses are closed!

According to the local news guy today, we are transitioning from winter to spring this week, which means the temps will go from the low to mid 60s to the low to mid 70s.

Back