Whats the weather like where you are

High of 85 today, sunny and breezy. Golfing tomorrow, forecast high of 86 with 10-15 mph winds.

Here we go again. More tornado warnings about 25-30 miles north of the house now, with a good rotation on radar about 40 miles away.
This cell is still rolling with rotation (though may not be on the ground anymore), now south of Hattiesburg. Debris signatures on radar.

I'm in OK so even if I post the weather, it's likely to be different in 10 minutes or so. We have a knack for going from 90° to 30° or less in stupid short time periods.

Supposed to be nice tomorrow. My boy and I are planning 18 tomorrow morning.

Cold. When it hasn't been snowing, it's raining. When it hasn't been raining, its sunny but 30-50 mph gusts. Yay spring. Warm days are coming. Just not soon.

Cleveland had a beautiful gray day with some sparse sunshine 51* withbhighs over 60. Rain held off until the evening.

This one is about 10 miles away, but thankfully heading away.

Tornado Watch until 5 am tomorrow. Night-time severe weather is no fun.

Anybody in east Texas or central LA? This long-track supercell that has been rolling for 3-4 hrs this evening is unreal.

Well since you asked...Ohio delivers another blow...snow againScreenshot_20200422-224645__01.jpg

High was 90 degrees today. Forecast has us over 100 degrees Saturday through next Thursday (102-104 every day), then cooling to 99 next Friday.

April showers here. But getting warmer.

Still rotating...

Last edited:
Going to be in the 80s, with the 90s just a few more days away.

It's getting warm enough to where I don't hit as many practice balls in one stretch like I use to.

80's in San Diego. Stuck inside with no golf courses open. It sucks!:mad:

Sleet this morning, breaking into partly sunny... the snow is really starting to melt now! It’s been around 8*C or 42*F today.

High of 104 here today. Currently 93 degrees at 8:30 pm.

90 today. Supposed to be 95 tomorrow.

Spokane, WA
Wednesday
Partly cloudy
Currently 53 degrees with a high of 72 today and no golf till May 9th

Beautiful here in Virginia today!

102 today and 105 tomorrow :( to early for this!

In the high 80's this week with the possibility of 90 tomorrow.

Rain, rain, and more rain. Storms overnight were pretty intense. Going to be very green around here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Way too nice not to be able to play golf due to course closure. Sunny, breezy, high 70's - low 80's.

102 today and 105 tomorrow :( to early for this!
103° when we finished golf at 11:15 this morning. This is early for 100+ weather, we usually don't get it consistently until late May/early June!

79 and sunny! Good day for some golf!

Back