Whats the weather like where you are

Bertha came through yesterday and made for some really ugly weather. On and off storms today and tomorrow. UGH!
Saw that, sorry but that storm Popped up quick and blew in. Ruined the Space ex launch with the perimeter storms in the rotations of the extreme outter bands.

Weather is nice and balmy in Tucson: highs in the mid-upper 100s for the next several days. Normal summer weather.

@Roadrunner we’re in the next level of hades from Tucson....

80D4AA12-85CC-4105-8E30-B919E87F1A27.jpeg

We are getting a small taste of July/August weather right now. 105+ today, depending on where you are in the Vegas Valley.

We played the Boulder City GC yesterday. Shade was a good thing as it was 100+ by noon. .

Muggy and grey. Supposed to be high 80s and its basically 100% humidity.

Today is Sunny with a high of 78.
Purrrrrfect weather for golf league tonight !

Grand Junction, CO
Thursday 4:00 PM
Sunny

Sunny

°F | °C
Precipitation: 15%
Humidity: 11%
Wind: 9 mph

Dallas/DFW AIrport

84F
Partly Sunny
43% humidity
Wind: 12 mph

It’s been a bit toast here this week in Northern California and a bit more humidity than normal. 96-103

Yeah I am looking forward to going from the hot 106* today in central Cali to the slightly cooler 107* expected in Scottsdale on Saturday.

It's currently 11:45 pm here, and 93 degrees. A forecast high of 110 tomorrow. A wee bit toasty. :cool:

It's windy. I'm in OK. No need to check that much. Gonna be warm this week. Supposed to get up in the high 90's near the weekend.

Today should be a beautiful day on the course. Sunny and high of 67*. I love this temperature.

June gloom at the moment.

22* and not a cloud in the sky

Beautiful today 87 & sunny. Humidity dropped overnight, not a cloud in the sky this am. Beginning tomorrow 90+ for the rest of the 10 day forecast. Not sure I remember a forecasted stretch like this in southern Ohio. Maybe in Cincinnati but out here in Corn Country 90 degrees is hot!

Golf, Lake, Pool, BBQ, repeat.

Heating up here in DFW. 90's to 100 next several days.

It's the dog days of summer.

Right now....55 and cloudy going up to a high of 70 in a few hours.
Perfect for golf league in 5 hours.

Way too hot with too much humidity.

Currently a nearly cloudless sky, 87°F (31°C), 44% humidity, and light winds out of the NW. It's predicted to hit 89°F (32°C), but I expect it'll get higher than that.

Back