GamecockGolfer

Irish is the New Black
Reaction score
Handicap
Was looking at a couple reviews for the new Taylormade MBs and happened to come across this site. I'm real familiar with forums, but the golf forum at the other site is kind of lacking. I got real excited when I saw you guys do giveaways and what not, I think that's a great way to draw in new members.

Anyways, here's to some new friends to discuss the latest out there with.

:drinks:

Welcome to the great THP. This certainly is where it is all happening.

Thanks for the welcome. Also, I was wondering if one of you guys could show me how to get my bag set-up in my sig?

I also make them for the other site I post on if any of you are interested. Some sample work, I might even make a Mahan sig for this site as well...

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s127/theLgndKllr35/

Welcome!

Welcome

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

Welcome to THP. We do have lots of whatnot here from time to time.

Welcome GcG, I will be heading through Columbia heading to Myrtle Beach on Monday. Glad you have found the best golf site in the entire world, it offers so much more than just being a forum. Explore the other areas and you will be blown away I am sure.

:welcome::wavey:

Welcome aboard and enjoy your golf fix !

Welcome to the forum!

Forgot to add I am testing the MB's and if you have any questions feel free to either PM me or post in the MB thread and I will answer as quickly and honestly as possible!

Welcome!

Welcome ! We have lots of guys from the real Carolina on here (North).:welcome:

:welcome: glad to have you aboard

Welcome to THP

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Welcome GamecockGolfer! I grew up in Columbia, and my parents still live there. Where do you play in Columbia?

Welcome to THP

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP. I live in Asheville, so we're not too far apart. We should tee it up some time.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome dude! Columbia is such a great place, well parts of it anyway. Hoping to play oak hills again in a few weeks.

Back