What's your all time favorite Callaway/ Odyssey club?

Apex irons with Heavenwood a close second

Every club in my bag right now, 816 driver 3 wood, apex hybrid, cf16 irons, pm grind 60, metal X #9

I'd hafta say the original Odyssey Rossie II putter just based on time in the bag. Played that one for a long time.

V-Series Heavenwood. Completely changed how I play the game from the fairway. The ability to go at greens I normally wouldn't try for is just amazing.

Honorable mentions: XR16 Driver and GBB 3W. The top end of my bag is leaps and bounds better than it has ever been because of these 3 clubs!

Heavenwood!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta go with nostalgia and the original Big Bertha and Warbird fairways. The new clubs are way better but if you played golf at the time those woods were just a quantum leap ahead of all else.

Either GBB driver or the Apex cf16 AW. Both have changed the way that I have played this year

Original Great Big Bertha driver. Man I drooled over that when my buddy bought one.

Subzero. By far for me

XR 7 wood and GBB Divine 9 for sure. No longer carry hybrids as these two clubs fill the need perfectly!

Odyssey Wrx 1w - favorite club

Gotta be the Metal-X #7. It kicked SeeMore to the curb.

Odyssey two ball white hot.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Have to go with my x2hot 5w. It's just a very reliable club for me.

Close 2nd would be my odyssey white hot #1 based on time in the bag.

Apex Irons. Those are what started me down the Callaway path.

I need a mulligan, my first answer was wrong. The correct answer is the RazrX hybrids. Best clubs I ever owned, I just kicked them - finally - out of the bag. The 3h is the source of my only HIO.

Some good clubs in this thread. I've really liked a lot of Callaway products over the years. Top 5 for me:
- Callaway ERC JDM 12 degree shorty driver: play it as a tee only 2 wood but one with a 350 CC head. Only one still in the bag on this list.
- XHot driver with aftermarket shaft: shouldn't have sold this one. The performance numbers were just fantastic and the head was both forgiving and with some pop.
- Diablo Edge irons: still my favorite cavity backed iron from Callaway. Loved the sound they made.
- Optiforce 4w with a PX 5.5 shaft: stupidly sold this one and have since been searching for as good an all around 4w (forgiveness, distance, sound, footprint)
- XHot 7w: probably the most consistent 7w I've had. Good distance, high launching and good stopping power. Enabled me to make some forced carry shots that previously weren't in my bag.

I have 14. They are my #Grandaddy sticks.

XR pro irons, a ton of forgiveness packed into a relatively compact head! Calling them Pro is a misnomer though, since you don't have to be one to play them.

The original Great Big Bertha Driver! It was a classic!

WHP V line putter ,but so many great clubs.

Vintage+forged wedges.

X Hot 3 Deep.
Just bombs the ball unbelievably far.

It was the PM Grind wedges, because of the spin, control, and versatility regardless of lie. It is now, however, the Alpha 816 DBD. I lost a couple of yards of carry distance compared to my Taylormade, but it is so easy to control and so responsive. Working the ball both directions is effortless, and the sweet spot is bigger. And when you catch the sweet spot, it sounds like you're snapping a dry piece of wood rather than hitting it with an aluminum bat.

My putter, the Odyssey ProType 2-Ball putter.

Back