What's your all time favorite Callaway/ Odyssey club?

I'm pretty much in love with my MD3's.

VSeries Heavenwood and it is not close.

tough one! I love my 815DBD but the Bertha Hybrids might be the biggest game changer ever for me...

I remember as a junior golfer, I used the "eli" fairway wood. LOVED that thing! I didn't hit it far, but I had a ton of confidence in it. If I stumbled across one, I would certainly buy it for old time sake

Easy, Odyssey Prototype Tour Series #9 putter. In my eyes it is the perfect putter. I love it.

Diablo Octane 3w, loved that club to bits (literally, until it broke)

The GBB driver, I feel like I can hit any fairway with this driver.

Big Bertha Warbird. That club was a game changer.

I'm going back a bit but I freaking LOVED the RAZR Fit driver.

My next one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM grind 56*! Absolutely love this thing. Hands down

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My original #7.

I'll have to say that I have never owned a callaway club. only have the odyssey white ice rossie that I just got a few weeks ago, so That is my favorite, for now… But I am sure my favorite will be my whole bag coming december.

Last edited:
Well...right now it is probably any of my Apex CF16 irons. Depending on the day, my PM 60.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I've been playing Callaway exclusively (except for the putter) for a few years now and have always been impressed by their performance. I've liked everything I've played but far and away my favorite is the XR16 driver. It has been a difference maker unlike any other club, adding 20+ yards to my typical drive.

A few years ago, picked up a set of X12's on Craigslist. Instantly became a Callaway fan. Have since upgraded to the XR, and those will stay in the bag for a while.

My favorite club today is a toss-up between my v-series Heavenwood and XR 5h.

Just purchased the XR16, on its way via USPS, and hoping that becomes my favorite.

I've been experimenting with different putters, but currently gaming the two ball fang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

V series heavenwood

Razr Fit Xtreme

That said the subzero is getting closer to that spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven't hit the 0 but the RFE is money

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The original Great Big Bertha

I'd have to give the nod to the Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball putter, considering that it had the longest run in my bag of any club in my golfing history. I wore the first on plumb out, and the second one still goes back in the bag whenever I get into a funk with the current gamer.

Callaway Big Bertha V Series 3 wood.

Odyssey Versa 1W. Its really helped my putting and helped me with better lag putts as well.

Damn, that is like asking me which of my children I love the most (fortunately, I only have one). Let's see, I love my Alpha DBD driver, I am hitting much farther with it then I ever thought I could. My XR 3W has been money for me off the deck and now I look at Par 5s as birdieable (save for my putting issues). Oh, I really like my 64* PM grind, very versatile for me.

My wedges.

Back