What's your butter these days?!

kerrygold or gtfo

While I am still very much into plain old butter..

I love this stuff and make sure we always have some. It is great on toast or whenever you want to spread butter on something.

View attachment 9006525
Brummel & Brown is what we use also. Although if I'm using butter as an ingredient in cooking, it'll be real, unsalted butter.

Lactose free butter, or butter made with A2 milk when I can find it!

In Mexico, I buy the Lala Mantequilla in single sticks

Currently using Kerrygold unsalted for no particular reason other than I'm not a fan of dealing with sticks of butter and I have a container that the butter brick fits nicely inside of.

Good flavor. We are the same. Fits good in the dish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerry Gold all the way

Mizuno 919F.🙃

Nellie's Free Range Butter

real butter, unsalted.

Wisconsin is weird/strict when it comes to butter. Kerrygold was illegal to sell for a time until 2017. Here's a section of an article:

Wisconsin had another butter ban that ran from 1970 until 2017. The state-wide regulation required all butter sold in Wisconsin to bear a federal grade-mark which meant Wisconsin shoppers couldn't purchase popular Kerrygold butter, which is made in Ireland.

Article:

other articles, same topic:

Salted or unsalted butter. I grew in "America's Dairyland" afterall. Thanks to my daughter we do use a lot of avocado oil in spray form as well on veggies in the oven and when pan frying certain foods.

Kerry Gold....It's just the best.

ca278322-7435-4e1c-a833-5b0fed86de39.cfa363d8bbf17eab2cfdd0cb212c9a50.jpeg

real butter, unsalted.

Wisconsin is weird/strict when it comes to butter. Kerrygold was illegal to sell for a time until 2017. Here's a section of an article:

Wisconsin had another butter ban that ran from 1970 until 2017. The state-wide regulation required all butter sold in Wisconsin to bear a federal grade-mark which meant Wisconsin shoppers couldn't purchase popular Kerrygold butter, which is made in Ireland.

Article:

other articles, same topic:

I think I'd have a hard time eating Kerry Gold as my main butter when so many good options made in USA. Just me.

support-your-local-farmers-jan-deelmann.jpg

I'm going against the masses here. While I have real butter for the kids, I'm almost exclusively using a vegan butter of some kind. I think I have 3 or 4 different ones in the house right now depending on need. Cooking, baking, spreads, eating etc all have a different purpose.

Real butter. Salted.

Has anyone made a Mizuno reference yet….?

Use butter for baking, but a spread if making a sandwich.

Back