Whats your favorite club from the fringe?

100% dependent on distance to the pin and how the green slopes from where I am. Could be any one of about 4 clubs.

My exact thoughts too.

Depends. But anywhere from 8 iron through putter. Have also used a springy face club as well if I want to keep on the ground but still have a bunch of slopes.

Cleveland Smart Sole chipper, it has been a game changer for me around the greens. Tight fringe I am using putter though.

It all depends on the consistency and length of the grass between my ball and the green. If there’s a lot of long, uneven rough, then I’ll go to a toe-down 60degree.

If there’s a consistent amount of short grass, even if it’s a few feet, I’ll stick with the putter.

100% dependent on distance to the pin and how the green slopes from where I am. Could be any one of about 4 clubs.

This ^^^ Although I add a prayer to any club I pick

I tend to use a 7 iron for a little bump and run, but one of my golf buddies uses a 3 wood with a putting action (with a deal of success too).

Putt if it's close, hybrid if it's farther. Been experimenting with GW lately too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Putter 98% of the time - if that wont work, 8i or Gap Wedge

I will always putt if its feasible. Other than that I use an 8 iron from the fringe. Further from the fringe I will use my SW or LW depending on the variables.

Back