What's your favorite course you've ever played?

The Sanctuary in CO.

Kapalua in HI

Oooooh... Sand Hollow most likely. Absolutely incredible course and not overly done.

Arcadia Bluffs in Michigan 🔥

Sultan's Run Jasper, Indiana or Curahee Club in Toccoa, GA

My answer will change multiple times this year with the trips I’m lucky enough to take but currently I would say Circling Raven in Worley, Idaho

Bethpage Black. @ddec Let’s go get beat up again

We-Ko-Pa, Cholla course.

Golden Ocala is my current favorite in recent memory. Had a blast there this past weekend.

Hideaway in Palm Springs CA
Wild Rock in the Wisconsin Dells.

Emerald Bay, Bahamas.
Nice course, awesome atmosphere!
1620141496801.png

Boy this is hard to choose. I'm starting to amass a list of worthy contenders. (in order of playing them...)

Ocean Course at Hokuala (Lihue, Hawaii)
The Conservatory at Hammock Beach
Ocean Course at Hammock Beach
Payne's Valley, Big Cedar, MO.
Ozarks National, Big Cedar, MO.

I can't seem to decide on *the* best. I keep going in circles.

Tough call here, I've been fortunate to play a lot of really great courses over the years including a couple major venues so I really can't pick just one. Knee jerk though, a few come to mind immediately that I'd play again tomorrow if I could:

Sand Hollow Championship, Hurricane, UT
Tobiano Golf Club, Kamloops, BC, Canada
Torrey Pines South, La Jolla, CA
Chambers Bay, University Place, WA
The Home Course, DuPont, WA
Ivanhoe Golf Club, Mundelein, IL
LedgeRock Golf Club, Mohnton, PA
Ewa Beach Golf Course, Ewa Beach, HI

Bayonet in Monterey then sand hollow.

My very first time of full scale play, on an 18 hole course. The Casablanca course in Mesquite Nv.

I don't play there much anymore, but the past memories still make it pretty special.

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing an ad for a $99 stay and play package. Might look into that.

Favorite experience was standing in line waiting to get on as a single and playing St Andrews.
Favorite course is Old Mac at Bandon Dunes
Favorite trip is Bandon Dunes

The only resort-ish course I have played is Port Royal in Bermuda. If you are into the crystal blue, clear waters kind of course...

;)

Back