What's Your Favorite Golf Club Brand Agnostic Golf Bag?

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I have gone from almost all Ping to almost all Taylormade. And it could all be Taylormade soon. One of my favorite Ping products might be my grey Ping Hoofer bag. Yes, I realize I could play all Taylormade stuff and still use the Ping bag, but I don't really want to.

So, what's your favorite bag not made by a golf club OEM? Links or pictures might be nice.

Newest bag is an Ogio Alpha Convoy RTC, one before it was Sun Mountain Sync. I'd game either but like the Ogio a little better because I needed a cart bag size but with a stand for the range too.

Hands down, Sun Mountain. Currently gaming a C130, and before that it was a Sync. Both great options - lots of pockets and plenty of colour options.

FWIW, I walk and am a proud member of Pushcart Mafia.

Just got a Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid Stand Bag and really like it. I posted pictures a few days ago in that reveiw thread.

Vessel Lite Stand is my current favorite, just wish the top was a bit

Sun mountain, though I really really want a vessel.

There's the Vessel Players bag, a big gap, then the C130-S bag, a massive gap, then everything else.

Right now I am all in on BagBoy. But unfortunately they have limited options, so that could change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge vessel fan here

Any one of my 4 Vessel bags. My Lux 2.0's are awesome. I like the Player III WAY more than I thought I would - that is a slick carry bag. And my Lux XV I'm still getting used to, but seems an improvement on the 2.0 in all ways but one. Just can't go wrong with their stuff and I'll never go back to a nylon bag. Ever.

Hands down, Sun Mountain. Currently gaming a C130, and before that it was a Sync. Both great options - lots of pockets and plenty of colour options.

FWIW, I walk and am a proud member of Pushcart Mafia.
We call them buggies that bags fit on , but would happily be a member of the oceanic chapter of the’ pc ‘mafia . Lot more enjoyable an healthier )

Sun Mountain C-130, currently on my third or fourth one in a row.

Sun Mountain is the only one i have used besides my current TaylorMade bag. Really love their c130.

another vote for Vessel! I got my first vessel bag last year and have already bought a 2nd

well worth the extra cost. Great quality and will last a very long time

My favorites:

Ogio Silencer (cant believe they have not released a new one)

Ping hoofer stand

Vessel stand

I'm a huge fan of the Vessel offerings. After that Sun Mountain would be my next choice. I really like OGIO bags but I wish their color designs were better.

Love my Vessel bag I got through the Veterans Golf Association.

I've had it over 2 years now and it's been great

B4947AFB-E3BB-4917-AB91-C221F2647E98.jpeg

Well, I have gone from almost all Ping to almost all Taylormade. And it could all be Taylormade soon. One of my favorite Ping products might be my grey Ping Hoofer bag. Yes, I realize I could play all Taylormade stuff and still use the Ping bag, but I don't really want to.

So, what's your favorite bag not made by a golf club OEM? Links or pictures might be nice.

Sun Mountain - they don't suck.

Newest bag is an Ogio Alpha Convoy RTC, one before it was Sun Mountain Sync. I'd game either but like the Ogio a little better because I needed a cart bag size but with a stand for the range too.
I have and like that Ogio bag.

If I had to buy a new bag now, I'd probably go with the Bag Boy with the rotating top. No club OEM bag.

I love my jones utility trouper, only other bag that tempts me is the Stitch SL2. I have enjoyed my ogio range to cart bag, but it is super heavy. The Shadow fuse is a really good value right now, so if I was going to get a new carry bag and was on a budget that is probably the direction I would go.

Big fan of the Ogio Woodē bag!
5C128B43-DE88-4616-AB9A-615C0767CBFC.jpeg44E0601E-1449-4BE0-A4D2-D6FE3CB0D884.jpeg

Sun Mountain for me. Love my 2.5+.

I've had great luck with Sun Mountain as of late

I really like my MNML bag. Vessel makes great stuff too.

Back