What's Your Favorite Hamburger Restaurant?

RicYork

What the.............
Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking
I hear a lot of people talking about Five Guys and In n Out Burgers. I don't have one of those close to me but we do have a Smash Burger and i've fallen in love with that place. From the great burgers to the onion strings that place is fantastic! So the questions is..........what's your favorite hamburger place?:clapp::clapp:

Sid's/Robert's/Johnnie's in El Reno, Oklahoma. Home of the onion fried hamburger.

These three are all on nearby street-corners and specialize in the same thing. So freaking good.

Sid's was on Diner's Drive-In's and Dive's and they've been on other FN shows too. Great stuff.

As far as fast food burgers go, it's In-N-Out. You can't touch Five Guys fries however.

I hear a lot of people talking about Five Guys and In n Out Burgers. I don't have one of those close to me but we do have a Smash Burger and i've fallen in love with that place. From the great burgers to the onion strings that place is fantastic! So the questions is..........what's your favorite hamburger place?:clapp::clapp:

I have not been there, but there are several In N Outs in the Dallas area if you are ever down this way. Heard nothing but great things!

There's a burger joint in downtown Palm Beach called Grease, they have the best burgers I've had, and killer onion rings to boot..

I don't believe there is competition....Red Robin.

Unless you wanna talk about Eagles Deli in Boston....

Krekels Burgers in Decatur, Illinois. The best ever.

I don't really go anywhere special for hamburgers. When I go out, I want a steak or something. But Fuddrucker's isn't bad for a hamburger place.

Got a few....the burgerbar in Vegas, Kopps frozen custard in Milwaukee, johnny's filing station in Orlando
In n out and five guys for fast food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the thoughts about In N Out and Five Guys. Wish they had In N Outs in GA but we don't. I love Five Guys burgers and fries but something that frustrates me about that place is that they do not have milkshakes. I guess I take after my father in thinking that when you really want that good burger and fries there is no better compliment than a nice chocolate milkshake to go with it and this is not possible at Five Guys. This is not a knock against their food but I feel incomplete at Five Guys. Granted as I have become an adult I definitely do not indulge in milkshakes like I used to so this may be a moot point.

Food City grocery store chains have gourmet burgers (uncooked) locally. I buy those and grill them. As a matter of fact, we just had bacon/cheddar, black and blues and artichoke/spinach burgers this afternoon. My daughter wanted them for her birthday.

I agree with 5 guys

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I agree with the thoughts about In N Out and Five Guys. Wish they had In N Outs in GA but we don't. I love Five Guys burgers and fries but something that frustrates me about that place is that they do not have milkshakes. I guess I take after my father in thinking that when you really want that good burger and fries there is no better compliment than a nice chocolate milkshake to go with it and this is not possible at Five Guys. This is not a knock against their food but I feel incomplete at Five Guys. Granted as I have become an adult I definitely do not indulge in milkshakes like I used to so this may be a moot point.

When I went to Five Guys for the first time...I had exactly the same thought on the milkshakes.

I will celebrate if the day ever comes that In N Out opens in Atlanta.

hands down In N Out for me.

My burgers are the best! But if its out it would be 5 guys or Fosters. If anyone wants to through out some burger recipes I am in. I love trying new stuff.

Steak&Shake just opened a spot in DC at Nationals stadium and I have heard they are the best.

Any place that offers a donut burger.

I've never had In and Out. But there is a Five Guys in Green Bay. I do enjoy that.

I like 5 Guys and Red Robin

Steak & Shake's burgers are good, shakes are great, but the fries are horrible........

Steak&Shake just opened a spot in DC at Nationals stadium and I have heard they are the best.

Their burgers are OK but they have the thin fries that get cold real fast. Shakes are very good.

As far as chains go I'm partial to Five Guys and In N Out. I'm interested in trying one of these Smashburgers I keep hearing about.

If its the best burger I've had believe it or not it was in the bar of the Hyatt in Rosemont, IL - outside of O'Hare. Great bun, thick juicy burger with tasty sides. Great burger to have when you roll into the hotel after a late flight.

In-N-Out has the best chain burger IMO.

Why Sonic for sure, as far as fast food goes! (You all knew I'd have to go there, lol). Places like 5 guys are good, but for the price you could have a steak. I loved the old A&W's, but Steak and Shake and several others are two thin and greasy for me.

Why Sonic for sure, as far as fast food goes! (You all knew I'd have to go there, lol). Places like 5 guys are good, but for the price you could have a steak. I loved the old A&W's, but Steak and Shake and several others are two thin and greasy for me.

A steak for the price of a Five Guys Burgers? I wish that was the case in Atlanta. It's amazing what different perspectives we have dependent on where we are located (cost of living adjustments).

Their burgers are OK but they have the thin fries that get cold real fast. Shakes are very good.

You guys beat me to it. I like the burgers, shakes are fantastic but anytime someone mentions wanting to go there I throw that out about the thin fries. Those thin shoestring fries are just not my favorite and I think that makes me not want to eat steak&Shake when I have that burger craving.

I like Sonic. What is my favorite at Sonic are the onion rings. Made fresh daily (or they used to be). I know because when I was 17 I was the onion ring maker!

Back