What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pizza

Thin crust...sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms for me, please

Saint Louis Style with Provel
Combo of Beef and Bacon

My mouth is watering thinking about it

I like a NY style pizza.
Favorite toppings would be cheese, fresh mushrooms (not the can kind) and fresh garlic. Also Margarita with fresh mozzarella is pretty good too!

Is any a type? If so that’s my favorite

My favorite is TRUE Chicago style pizza, as seen here in a pic from one of my favorite spots - Villa Nova in Stickney, IL

photo1jpg.jpg

I like a good Supreme pizza minus black olives!

Brick oven pepperoni with the crust a little bit crispy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite has to be a thin crust with pepperoni and mushroom. I do however like almost any form of pizza.

Type - NY style every time.

I think I have an idea what dinner might be now haha

Typical go to is any kind of carnivore/meat lovers pizza. Had a pepperoni, jalapeño, cream cheese pizza a couple weeks ago which was dang good

New York Style pepperoni with extra cheese and extra pepperoni. I made a joke about cheese pizza in the cheese pizza thread but, honestly, a good cheese pizza is pretty damned good. Unfortunately, no one around here makes a good cheese pizza.

Typical go to is any kind of carnivore/meat lovers pizza. Had a pepperoni, jalapeño, cream cheese pizza a couple weeks ago which was dang good
Oh damn that sounds good. I assume cream cheese was the "sauce"?

2E966FA9-C845-4E51-94B0-7D1C3BCD4902.jpeg
wasn’t this one and the cream cheese was less than in this picture, but it was similar

My favorite pizza right now is Jet’a Deep-dish pizza. 0FAE61EC-EF8B-458C-8BC4-28AB0EBCF827.jpeg

In my opinion the best kind of pizza is free.

I like supreme pizza. I prefer a thicker crust. Thin crust reminds me too much of crackers. I’ll get pizza from the typical fast joints... papa johns, dominos, little Caesar’s...

One of the newer chain style of fire cooked pizza places opened last year or so. They’ve got good pizza. Not much in my area of real Chicago deep dish, St. Louis style, Detroit style, or anything else like that so I don’t know what I’m missing.

Thin crust for sure.

Regular hand tossed is a close second though.

Since going meatless I’ve become a pretty big fan of margarita which is generally thin crust.

Just had an oven-fired margherita that was delicious. My favorite is a wood-fired pizza from favorite local eatery called the bianca: castelvetrano olive, mozzarella, grana padano, basil, garlic, and calabrian chili. Love that pizza!

Chicken, jalapenos and bbq sauce instead of marinara :)

Neapolitan pizza. But it has to be the kind that is cooked in just a few minutes. We go to some places that the oven stays in the oven for 10 minutes and more.

Our favorite place was Pizzeria Locale, but they closed all their stores except two in Denver. I think they were in Ohio too.

Grandma pie straight from the Long Island(preferably Umberto's or King Umberto's), followed closely by true Neopolitan(like Roberta's in Brooklyn) and Brooklyn style(think Grimaldi's and Patsy's).

Back