What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pizza

Deep pan, chicken, pepperoni and chillis. And tons of mozzarella. The debate about what to have for dinner tonight has just ended!

Thin crispy crust, pineapple, Canadian bacon, black olives, onion and banana peppers. Yum !

I'm an equal opportunity kind of person.. but ones like bacon chick ranch, meat lovers, gets priority

My go to is a basic Pepperoni, New York style slice.

We have a place here that makes what is called the Palisade Peach Pizza & only comes out when we have fresh peaches. It's Canadian bacon, Palisade peaches, gargonzola cheese & fresh rosemary, then you wash it down with a cold beer! This pizza is so popular they only make so many per day & sell out every day.
1579540011356.png

I'm hearing a lot about NY Style - What about New Haven Style - best of both worlds of relatively thin, amazing crust combined with great sauce, fresh ingredients, and expertly cooked in wood- or coal-fired ovens. Modern Apizza in New Haven is TOPS for me - plain "mooz" or onion with a pitcher of beer...Barstool ranks most NH style places in the 9/10 (best ever)

we used to go to a place in CO called "Little Riccis (sp?)" that I loved whatever pizza they threw in front of me...nothing with pineapples, of course. that's sacrilege...

At the supermarket where we do our shopping I will occasionally pick up a pizza from the counter where you choose your toppings and I will go with

Stone-baked base
BBQ sauce
Pepperoni
Bacon
Ham or chicken
Sweetcorn
Garlic oil drizzled over the top

Hey @JB we are getting close to pizza time.....

Pepperoni is my fav, but sometimes Mushrooms, with Pepperoni on half and Black Olives on the other-tee Best half and I split it

Just had an oven-fired margherita that was delicious. My favorite is a wood-fired pizza from favorite local eatery called the bianca: castelvetrano olive, mozzarella, grana padano, basil, garlic, and calabrian chili. Love that pizza!

We have a spot here called Pizzeria Testa in Frisco, real wood fired overs and their Pizza Formaggi is awesome

Pan style....Pepperoni sausage banana peppers or supreme (no onions) are the best

Lou malnatis or giordanos in Chicago

Pan style....Pepperoni sausage banana peppers or supreme (no onions) are the best
Banana peppers on pizza is criminally underrated.

in order:
hand stretched thin, easy sauce, mozarella, provolone, ham, chicken, pineapple, banana peppers, cheddar, bacon

Thin crust, double cheese, double pepperoni, black olives and half meatball..the wife refuses the meatball side.

Definitely Chicago style pizza. Lou Malnatti's or Gino's East.

We have a place here that makes what is called the Palisade Peach Pizza & only comes out when we have fresh peaches. It's Canadian bacon, Palisade peaches, gargonzola cheese & fresh rosemary, then you wash it down with a cold beer! This pizza is so popular they only make so many per day & sell out every day.

Hot Tomato Cafe? I love that place. I still have a bunch of their stickers over my old cargo box.

Meat lovers on an almond flour crust.

Best way to determine a quality pizzeria is by their cheese pizza, so that's typically what I like to order. #2 choice behind that is pepperoni and pineapple.

View attachment 8923742
I think I would need a full keg of beer to wash that thing down...

Back