What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pizza

Spicy soppresetta, bacon jam, mushrooms, smoked mozzarella

Hey @JB

I'm ordering pizza tonight.

Sweet! Extra Fennel for @Canadan
ANd if you hate it, make sure you order another one.
Ahead of the game, double fennel, and I ordered two because I know how much I hate that bastard pizza. (y)

I'm making pizza tonight with sourdough as a thin crust loaded with "stuff", but my wife likes my cauliflower crust which I make as a Margherita

Detroit style. Specifically Buddy's.

A pepperoni or prosciutto

For you die-hard pizza guys,

Home Run Inn here in Chicago. Cheese, sausage, and mushroom, very few comparisons.

Pizza Pzazz, ordered my first time yesterday. Perfect crust, lots and lots of cheese. Good amount of pepperoni and the sauce 9491B31A-EE35-4367-B72F-D5DA16E9D02D.jpeg

Chicago style Deep Dish. I have a Gino's East pepperoni pizza in the oven right now.

Deep dish meat lovers.

In the Michigan area, and beyond (20 states) Jet's Detroit style pizza is one of the best.

Local place makes us a pizza with pepperoni, ham, cubed bacon, green and red bell peppers, onion and banana peppers. It’s so good!

Chicago thin crust with a sweet sauce and sausage. Tavern style cut into squares.

Any non-Chicago pizza makers that want to try it, here's a good recipe.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

No Sauce, Caramelized Onion, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta and Prosciutto.

Deep dish and thick crust are fine, but I have to watch my carbs. So when I splurge, it’s a thin crust, Italian sausage, green pepper and onion.

Neapolitan. The kind that cooks in like 3 or 4 minutes. Our favorite place closed all their places in Ohio, Kansas and Missouri but still have two left in Denver.

Definitely NY style.

Though, my wife is from Columbus, and anytime we make a trip back through there, we MUST stop at Grandad’s Pizza in Grandview for a large pepperoni.

Thin Crust Taco Pizza. Always the best in my opinion. I've gotten away from eating too much pizza though, for whatever reason as I've gotten older, pizza grease isn't as easy on my stomach as it used to be.

The best pizza I ever had was in Croatia; the crust wasn't thin but wasn't too thick either. This beef and mushroom pizza I had in Split was unbelievable!

Attachments

• pizza Croatia.jpg
    pizza Croatia.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
The best pizza I ever had was in Croatia; the crust wasn't thin but wasn't too thick either. This beef and mushroom pizza I had in Split was unbelievable!
Makes perfect sense. A lot of Italians in Croatia...as a matter of fact, I believe Lidia Bastianich’s family is originally from Croatia. Many pizza restaurants around here in North Jersey are owned by Croatians.

Hmmm... I've had to eat gluten free for many years. Found a pizza called "Against the Grain" that is GF three cheese. I add ground beef with a little seasoning and some green pepper.

Favorite pizza memory is from childhood on a family trip to St Pete Beach FL. "Aunt Heidi's Pizza." It was located next to a laundromat and they had the best pizza, and fun little table games to play while you waited. It was legend in the family. We ate there out of desperation looking for a place to eat in a pinch and ended up loving it.

Back