Whats your favorite number on a golf ball?

I don't care or even pay attention to numbers. I have often thought why numbers.. If I could I would print letters or Nordic symbols on my ball lol. There is no rules around this. It is simply a convenience for identification. You theoretically could put anything you want.

I lose balls too quick to care what number is on it. I've never done custom but I'd play a 13 if I chose. Favorite number

#1 (y)

I've never really put too much thought into it... Odd numbers. 1 and 3 I guess..

3 only.

When I joined the group I play with Jimmy had this thing about #3. It caught on, and now my order every year to Titleist is for #3.

There was a man with a mustache that made that number famous

For some reason any time I tried using a "high" number ball I scored like crap:(

Do you have one? Honestly for me I could care less what the number says, its not really something I ever think about.
Has to be whatever is on the one i started the round with cos that means I haven't lost one

In all honesty, I do not think I have ever taken notice of the number on the golf ball.

Nope I don’t care. Rarely pay attention to it at all.

I figure it‘s a good score on any given hole found on the golf course
The range of emotion (depending on the hole) would be between satisfaction to elation and rarely disappointment.
So, yeah…. 3

Any 1-4 or if it’s a special order then 29.

I thought I was the only one with #29! And now there’s 3 of us??? My Pro V1’s are all 29…:unsure:

Hardly ever see them, but if I ever get customs, it's 5 or 51.
Reason for that is we have 5 kids and my step parent adoption went through on May 1st and 5/1 is a day we celebrate every year as "Hibler day" because all 5 kids were finally Hiblers.

I prefer the odd numbers -- 1,3,5,7

anything that is not "4"

The only 19 I'm familiar with is Steve Yzerman.
He’s a good one! My favourite player is Joe Sakic.

So whenever I play sports and have the choice, I’ll take #19.

5. I don’t special order balls so I only get to chuckle when I’m playing TP5X balls. It was my dad’s baseball number and my baseball number. My son chose 6 so he could be 1 better than me. Punk!

I don’t even check to see the number on my ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back