Whats your go to wallet?

mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a front pocket wallet to hold some business cards along with ID , some CC cards, debit cards, and money...maybe?

I current use a Brown/Blue coach wallet. I’d really like to get one of those slim hard case wallets that allow the cards to pop up out of the top though.

Something like this:

I've used a cheap minimalist wallet from amazon for the past five years and it's held up great

I have a ridge, but not a huge fan. Picked up a Criquet leather wallet that looks like is no longer up on their site. Really thin holds 3 cards, ID and cash plus has a bottle opener on it. There are so many good options now a days so looking forward to seeing what others throw out.

I’ve carried this for years and won’t carry anything else. Amazing how many cards I can carry with cash and so thin.

I had one from the PGA Championship in 2002 and it lasted for so long. I hope to find another one like it soon.

Just do it. Makes so much more sense
81E3-YJvjbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just do it. Makes so much more sense
81E3-YJvjbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
I've had mine for a couple of years now, and if I have one complaint it would be that it's so small sometimes it's hard to remember which pocket/cubbyhole/etc. I've put it in. Performance wise, it's everything I want in a wallet.

I ditched the wallet in my back wallet over 20 years ago. Not good for your body. I now have a money clip that also holds 2-4 cards. My old wallet is stored out of sight in my car, so I have these additional items if I need them. That has turned out to be a really great solution.

I’ve been using a Vaultskin wallet for a good few years now. It’s slim enough to easily go in a front pocket, whilst having enough space to hold a few credit cards as well as business cards. Good quality construction too. I’m a big fan.
Vaultskin MANHATTAN Slim Minimalist Bifold Wallet and Credit Card Holder with RFID Blocking and Ideal for Front Pocket

I use a flip wallet. It's a hardside case. It holds a few cards, license, cash... I've got the piggy back also to hold 3 more cards. I love this thing and my debit card no longer looks like a pringle potato chip.:D
Flip Wallet that I use

I've had a Ridge for about two years now and it's good. If I have to replace it, I don't know that it would be another Ridge, though Probably something softer along the lines of a Slimfold or Bellroy

Have used this one for a couple of years and still going strong.

I've been using the Ridge for the last 5 years or so. I also have a cheap knockoff that seems just as good at 1/4 of the cost.

I carry a Justin leather wallet that has patina'd nicely for the past 20 or so years. I carry too much stuff in my wallet to go with a minimalist one, and I'd feel lost without my wallet in my back pocket. I've carried it there my whole life, am so used to it that it would be a hard thing to break.

I wanted to move away from a back pocket wallet, so did some major searching. I’ve used this leather RFID blocking wallet with money clip for just about 4 years now. It’s very good. I got the brown version and it’s aged beautifully.

Texbo RFID Blocking Genuine Cowhide Leather Slim Bifold Wallets Men Money Clip

561339_p.jpeg

I can't find my exact one, but this looks very close. Nice small little front pocket one - like a lot of people are saying. Mine doesn't fold out though, money clip on one side and that side holds 2-3 cards then the flip has an ID pocket then there's a little pocket in the middle for 2-4 items and that's it.

1635155692888.png

I’ve carried this for years and won’t carry anything else. Amazing how many cards I can carry with cash and so thin.

Thx, picked up one of the newer smaller models w/ RFID Blocking.

I looked at Ridge but it seemed inconvenient.

I've used this for about 5 years now 457E5AF2-F3F4-403E-A11B-53A582FF8799.jpeg34DD899C-B682-4B3B-9369-5853CF3C5D2C.jpeg

I went away from regular back pocket wallets a couple years ago after I started having back issues. I really think sitting on a wallet for years while driving has something to do with my issues.

I wanted to go with The Ridge but I'm also cheap so I went with this.

99C90B3B-E2B4-4C6D-AC16-6BBCBF08473C.jpeg

Thx, picked up one of the newer smaller models w/ RFID Blocking.

I looked at Ridge but it seemed inconvenient.
I think you’ll really like it. Super thin, holds a lot yet stays really thin for front pocket carry. Tough as nails too.

Gpay.png

Back