What's your hat preference?

What's your hat preference?

• Total voters
I prefer the fitted hats, but my collection has everything...except those ugly flat brims...:poop:

SnapBack and Adjustable is my preference. Relaxed fit.

Fitted flat cap.

My biggest issue is that my head is goofy shaped so I really don't have as preference, it's just whatever looks relatively decent.

My biggest issue is that my head is goofy shaped so I really don't have as preference, it's just whatever looks relatively decent.
That’s why you carry those paper bags around!! :p

• Sad
Reactions: KEV
I'll wear fitted or snapbacks doesn't matter to me. What does matter is the bill and I think that is where we should be really posing this question. If I see another awesome hat with that stupid flat bill I'm going to freak out...For me personally the flat bill ruins hats.

fitted. But not a flat brim fitted. Those look absolutely ridiculous on anyone. Im talking a slouch type of fit that it seems 90% of all golf hats have went away from. Heres an example....so i typically dont wear golf hats. I wear sports team hats
01-HVIN-FRANC44RPF-NY79-NY_big_c622b2e6-aba5-406c-8edd-9296d86b3579-768x768.jpg

HVIN-FRANC44RPF-NY79-HR-B_grande.jpg

Always fitted. That said - it's getting harder to consistently find fitted hats that fit right.

Snapback looks OK if you are younger than me mid 50's, but boys if you are my age let me be possibly the first to tell you how ridiculous it looks on you.

Fitted or adjustable, no mesh truckers.

Picked up an Imperial bucket with my local course's steer skull logo to try out.

Aussie

Fitted although I rarely find them on the shelf in my size

Fitted or adjustable with the strap and clamp.

I'll wear fitted or snapbacks doesn't matter to me. What does matter is the bill and I think that is where we should be really posing this question. If I see another awesome hat with that stupid flat bill I'm going to freak out...For me personally the flat bill ruins hats.
You know you can curve those....

Remember when you would buy a fitted baseball hat with a flat bill and work on getting the perfect curve? That was a lot of work, but it was worth it.

Prefer fitted but as long as I like the look on my melon, I'm not very particular as to the type.

You know you can curve those....

Remember when you would buy a fitted baseball hat with a flat bill and work on getting the perfect curve? That was a lot of work, but it was worth it.
I feel like they make the bill on those "wider" so it doesn't curve as well as the ones which are actually curved.

I'm going to go a different direction and add that I have a strong preference for white and navy blue hats. My closet is filled with them. Very few black hats, several grays, 1 pink, but almost no other colors.

Fitted for me.

My big dome limits my selection mostly to L/XL flexfit hats, but I actually prefer them anyway, especially with some type of mesh back panels but tight mesh like Travis Mathew B-Bahamas hats.

Many adjustable hats looks like trash once I take out enough slack to make them fit. One snapback that surprised me thankfully was the Odyssey one that Sean Toulon gave us at the Grandaddy. Oh and the UST Mamiya velcro adjustable hats that I got 3 years ago from Danny and Lindsay are better than most other adjustables.

This is me, exactly.

Back