What's your most luxurious golf purchase

Theragun Mini is probably the most luxurious item I have bought for golf that was not a club or bag. And I don’t regret it.

Theragun Mini is probably the most luxurious item I have bought for golf that was not a club or bag. And I don’t regret it.
Oh thats a good one! Turned in to a lot more than a golf item in my house, but that was the original reason for my purchase

Oh thats a good one! Turned in to a lot more than a golf item in my house, but that was the original reason for my purchase
My son goes to college soon. He has never played golf, but he wants the theragun. Great purchase.

Probably my Rapsodo. It has gotten very little use.

Probably my Rapsodo. It has gotten very little use.
Haha I forgot I have one of these too. So my final answer is my Theragun mini, my Rapsodo MLM and all my SWAG covers:LOL:

The rounds of golf I just played on the Big Island. Mauna Kea and Mauna Lani. Could’ve played some Pebble courses for that cost.

Going to have to be the golfing holidays to Spain and Turkey etc. But with all such things, they were worth every penny. I've never really made any outrageous golf purchases on equipment, everything I've bought I've needed, or at least that's how I justify it.

My irons back 6 years ago when I had them custom fitted. It was like $1100, which felt like a LOT...but they've stayed in the bag for a long time now, so the stability and consistency was worth it to me in hindsight. I will be likely doing the same thing within the next year or so, as my swing has changed over time and the initial data says I may be able to get a big improvement from a fresh fitting.

Most likely golf trips to Scotland & Ireland or a membership to a course in Austin we go to once a month.

My 2016 sabbatical trip to Scotland and Ireland for 20 days. Stayed in nice places, rental car, golf, whisky. I went solo. Played Old Course, Carnoustie, Castle Stuart, Royal County Down among others.

I played two rounds Gleneagles, Scotland and somehow got to play at Loch Lomond through a gift from a friend. it wasn't the actual paying for the rounds but the overall experience and then the gift i wanted for my friend for hooking that up that made it all a very lux experience.

Back