What's your most luxurious golf purchase

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Have you ever spent more than you thought you should on a golf item to treat yourself? What was it?

I certainly spent more than I care to admit to my wife on some trip gifts for later this year! Other than that, I purchased a Mandalorian driver headcover from Robert Mark Golf that I love

I somehow convinced my wife that a SkyTrak would be a good 30th birthday present. Still not sure how it happened!

Yeah. I spent $250 on a like new Toulon Design putter earlier this year. This after just having bought another new putter in December
shake.gif

Spent quite a bit on my Byron putter

All my SWAG headcovers :ROFLMAO:

Next season it will most likely be an electric caddy though. Really wanting one of those and I think after reading the reviews here, that next season may be the time

Tulsa, OK 1988 3 BR 2Bath on Olde Page Belcher GC....$80,000.00 (no humblebrag!!)

Q follow stewart push cart. still waiting on it's arrival

Powered cart.

Have you ever spent more than you thought you should on a golf item to treat yourself? What was it?

I certainly spent more than I care to admit to my wife on some trip gifts for later this year! Other than that, I purchased a Mandalorian driver headcover from Robert Mark Golf that I love
3 times

1 round at the ocean course at kiawah
2 alphard e wheels (last week)
3 vessel golf bag, on sale, yesterday

A trip to Austin to Stay and Play at the Omni Barton Creek Resort is booked for September. I think that is rather luxurious.

$250 for my Veterans Golf Assoc vessel bag was a big splurge for me....but it's damn nice looking 😎DE7E309F-C0DD-40F7-8E95-57B465851294.jpeg

Last edited:
Probably my Sim2 driver I bought while out of town for a golf trip. I’ve really been looking to splurge on a new set of irons but I haven’t had the extra cash sitting around. I’ll probably end up waiting until the new stuff comes out in the fall

At the time, a ClicGear push cart. More money than I had spent on any non-club purchase. All just to push some clubs around the course.

probably shoes. the actual golf equipment isn't all that luxurious once you bang it into the ground a few times.

Private Club membership

Vessel golf bag.

Bought these sweet grey Nike shoes several years ago that I oogled over for months (Nike Lunar Clayton). It was a big time overpay and I have probably only worn them like 5 times since I don't think they look great with shorts.

Then I proceed to buy the same style in white and it was the same story.

All my SWAG headcovers :ROFLMAO:

Next season it will most likely be an electric caddy though. Really wanting one of those and I think after reading the reviews here, that next season may be the time

This 100%. my Autoflex shaft, the custom painted Callaway Max head... my fitted irons, my swag putter, graphite putter shafts, etc etc etc..... going to stop before my bank account gets audited.

Back