When Breast Cancer Strkes

Sorry to hear about it Johan. I hope everything goes well!

Pulling hard for you and your wife man. Hope she makes a full and complete recovery.

Prayers for you and your wife Johan!
This disease has affected my family, my Mother and Sister in Law both. Stay strong, glad to hear they detected it early !

Sorry to read this but she'll be OK. I had the same issue with my wife 15 years ago. She went for her mam while I was at work. I got a call from her around 11AM saying that the Tech noticed a spot on her image and that it could be cancer. She was terrified and I became distraught on the phone speaking with her. I left work to comfort her. 3 days later she had her biopsy and it came back positive so he appointment with the Oncologist was set up. I went with her to that and cried my eyes out. I didn't want it to be in her, hell I've done way worse things than for my wife to be inflicted with this cancer. She was lucky in that it got detected very early so she only had a Lumpectomy, keeping her breast. However, after that surgery then CHEMO and Radiation. As you well know that CHEMO means she's gonna lose all her hair. Myself and a group of my friends all shaved our heads in support of her. Today she is CANCER FREE. It will be tuff sledding for you and her. Keep her spirits high and encourage her to keep her daily routine going. Her hair will grow back, hopefully she will have a Lumpectomy but if it is a Mastectomy, then remind her that she is still a beautiful woman. Prayers to you and your Wife.

Prayers for you and your wife Johan. Glad to hear the prognosis, and hope it continues to be good news for you both!

Prayers for you guys! ?? Hope all goes well! You & your family are in our thoughts & prayers

Prayers and positive vibes, this one hits close to home for me. From Mrs Nomad and myself, we say F*CK CANCER!!!!!

Did my mother in. Contracted 1st in 1972 at 32 with 4 kids under 15.
They didn't do lumpectomy back then. I can still remember that day that my Dad told me about my mother's condition and operation.
It would go into remission and then come back.
I can't even begin to tell you have technology has change in almost 40 years.
When my family hears these stories of early detection, we would say that my mother help those after her survive.

I hope only the best outcome for all of the families that this Cancer touches.

Have had a few family members & friends fight this fight, so we are with you. Praying for you both. This is a tat I have on calf for those that are fighting & those that fought. Screenshot_20200214-102515_Facebook.jpg

The words and prayers mean the world to the two of us. God is so kind to offer so many supportive friends.

God bless everyone.

Amen

All the best to you and your wife.

???

Lucky to announce after 6 weeks of terror, surgery and radiation therapy...My Wife was declared to be Cancer Free and in remission.

All our prayers were answered.

Thanks for all the support and silent Prayers.

Praise to God.

She is going to make a complete recovery :drinks:20200102_210040.jpg

Lucky to announce after 6 weeks of terror, surgery and radiation therapy...My Wife was declared to be Cancer Free and in remission.

Praise to God.

She is going to make a complete recovery :drinks:View attachment 8946551
That's awesome!!!! God is good.

Praise to God.

That is great news @Johan185 ! Wish you and your wife the best!

Praise to God.

She looks like a total bada** too!!

SO freaking happy to read this my man! f**k cancer.

That’s great news. Wishing you and your wife all the best.

Great news!

Praise to God.

Congrats, that is fantastic news in a time when we can all use a positive vibe!

Praise to God.

Great news. Continued prayers to your family! God is great!

Praise to God.

I’m so happy for you guys! All the positive vibes worked.

Praise to God.

Thats awesome. Now starts the big one. The 5yr clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise to God.

Thank God! Tears of joy were shed, I bet!

Praise to God.

So happy to read this note. She is a strong brave person. My wife has been cancer free for about 10 years. It is a blessing.
Since she has on the right team jersey she may know what this means. KEEP POUNDING!!!!

Back