When does your club tournament season start?

ForeOnFour

Leave no birdie behind
Reaction score
Handicap
Got an email today that the first tournament of the year for our mens club is scheduled. March 19th for a St. Patrick's Day scramble. I'm already excited!

If you do tournament, either through your club or just random tourneys that you like to play, when do you start?

With the time change coming up and tourneys already being scheduled, it's almost officially golf season!

Sorry for you guys still looking at 4 feet of snow on the ground.

My club starts their tournaments in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started in January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We start in January and end in December. We have 17 tournaments for the year.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

January. Our third tournament is on St. Patrick's Day.

Match Play qualifiers are end of March.
League starts middle of March.

The club season runs October 1st to September 30th. We have completed 7 tournaments of the 16/17 season and the 3rd of this calendar year.

There are 18 tournaments total, 1 of which is senior only, another is the tournament of champions that is only for guys that have won one of the preceding tournaments of the year. We have one away event and one against another club from across the bay.

A couple have different rules (1 is 2 man alt shot for 18 holes, another is the 5 club tournament) but they keep it pretty fun. Luckily here there is really no offseason.

Our new season started a couple of weeks ago.

Second weekend in April, just over 6 weeks. Looking forward to it, will be a good day, comp in the morning, masters in the evening.

3rd week in March. So close. Can't wait to get this season going.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In April!

Back