When is the last time you had a personal best?

My PB at an 18 hole course is 74 (+2). I honestly don't remember how long ago that was. A long time. 3, maybe 4 years ago? At my home course, which is just a small, par 31 9 hole course, my PB is a 30. I do that 1-3 times per year. Just haven't broken 30 yet at the home course.

So it doesn't seem to be very often anymore. Honestly, as a 12 hdcp, I'm not sure when I'll shoot 74 again. I'm always happy to just break 80, which seems to only happen once per year.

~Rock

Score wise, my personal best of 73 was back on September 13, 2020

Stats wise, I just tied my personal best for birdies in a round with four and that was this last Sunday

A little over a year ago in February I had a PB with -4 68. About a month ago I had 5 birdies on our front 9 which was either a PB or tied one.

Last July was my PB score and have not been close to it since.

I shot my PB this year at a local course that I have been playing for 12 years. it is a short Muni with many drivable par 4's. 66 (-2), par 68.

As for my best at a regulation, par 72 course, my best is a 74 +2 back in the late 90's. I remember getting annoyed at all of the birdie putts being long and not dropping when I realized that I had made par on basically every hole. 3 bogies, one birdie.

I was then annoyed at myself for being annoyed during the round... :p

Stat: 26 putts during a round this past March

Score: +3 (twice in April)

PB for 1 hole...an ace 3 years ago.
All other PB's have been a long time ago....can't remember.....getting old sucks !

Last year. I shot an 82. Had 10 1 putts. I counted up the feet of putts made and it was around 200' for that round.

Last week 73

Personal best today

-6 for a 66
5 birdies and eagle hole out from 129

I tied my PB on 4/26/21 of 90.

Game is not warranting a personal best at this point in the season... not playing nearly enough to break 80 again.

July 1976 when I tied my personal best of 68.

2 days ago, I had a low bar to jump at 83.
I still haven't come down from the excitement.
80 here I come.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Last Friday i shot my PB 80. Kinda came out of nowhere as I had not been playing very well recently. Not to mention I’m in the middle of swing changes. Now the tough part today, backing it up!

Last PB was in Des Moines, when my brother-in-law and I went to see the Solheim Cup. Shot an 87. (With little cheating.) So 2017.

By pure score, it has been a very long time. If the difficulty of course is taken into consideration, it was late last year.

It's been years since I marked my PB. That was back in my Assistant Pro days, just out of college. So, it's been close to 15 years since I shot my PB of a 65 (on a par 70) and about that same length of time since I shot my 67 (on a Par 72). Not sure why I was stuck on -5, but I can't complain they were both good rounds. I'd love to shoot Par now, and feel like I'm playing good golf when I'm breaking 80. Man I need to get out more and practice again.

Don't remember exactly but it was probably 4-5 years ago now I shot a 75 out of nowhere. The rounds before or after weren't particularly good although I'd had I think a 79 a couple months earlier.

I doubt very much I'll ever do better than that. Playing off a 14hcp that's just way, way, way down in the "highly improbable" range. I did have a couple scores recently that crept down into the 70's but never felt like it was going to match or beat that magical 75.

My personnel best was 13 years ago a 69 one under par on a par 70 course.

Score wise is a 75 and that was like 2019 I believe..... maybe 2018.

other PR: lowest putts is 24 in 2018
Best front: 37 best back 35

Now the bad hahaha
Double bogies.... 13 (shot 105.... at an “easy cours
Worse than double.... 6 (ocean course.... shot 111)
Most penalties..... 12 (shot 95)

and yes all three of those, different rounds haha.

About 1 month ago I shot 77 +5 in my second round with my new irons. Haven't hit them great since then... go figure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back