Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Greenville area here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SC native, but in CO now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fort Mill here

I'm right next to the border in Augusta, GA.

Charleston my man. If you ever come to the Lowcountry let me know

I visit Bluffton/lowlands/HI twice a year. Does that count? 😁

Last edited:
Greenville area here...

I lived in Spartanburg for a bit growing up.
Greenville has recently popped up for us as we are weighing options on where we want to live next.

What’s the golf scene like in Greenville?

I lived in Spartanburg for a bit growing up.
Greenville has recently popped up for us as we are weighing options on where we want to live next.

What’s the golf scene like in Greenville?

A number of nice public, semi- and fully-private clubs in the area. Many are quite affordable. I live at and belong to a semi-private facility north of town. It’s a fairly short course but has significant elevation changes, and very challenging green complexes. I expect it will provide plenty of challenges into and through my retirement.

Golf here is pretty much year-round if you don’t mind some rounds in the 40s for a month or two. Our course is one of the few in this area that over-seeds in the fall, so our fairways are green year round.

Top plan for family includes pool, fitness clubs, range, and unlimited golf. No initiation and $210/month total. We have our own cart and pay $100/month in trail fees.

I'm in Charlotte but lived in charleston 2 different occasions and still visit columbia and charleston to visit friends

Simpsonville.

Where do you usually play?

ea9775d5d474db74c2b47531adcb6918.jpg

That’s our signature hole. 225 yd from back tees with a 70 foot elevation drop.

ea9775d5d474db74c2b47531adcb6918.jpg

That’s our signature hole. 225 yd from back tees with a 70 foot elevation drop.

Very cool. I haven't played there yet but have driven through a few times. I love that area.

Myrtle Beach - 80 plus courses to choose from in a 40 mile area.

Once we get the new clubhouse / restaurant open - hopefully later this spring - I’ll set up a THP gathering. There’s even some stay-and-play cottages for out-of-towners if you like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back