Where can I get a golf logo?

WiGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
We're now approaching our 5th annual guys trip. I guess that makes it a legitimate outing. Insert wife joke here.... I feel the need to come up with a logo, now that we're legit. Anyone know where I can go on the web for a graphic designer, student, etc. That can come up with one for us on the cheap. I would like to come up with shirts/hats as well. But doesn't necessarily have to be the same company/person that's doing the logo. Any help is appreciated.

Talk to SethO.

There are hundreds of logo companies out there that create things for relatively little money. Check out the web and see what you come up with. I know that when my previous business was looking, there were hundreds of great designers to choose from.

I'll look and repost some locations, but there are plenty of places on the web where you put what type of logo, colors, etc. and how much you'll pay for the final agreed design (i.e. $100) and then people will submit their graphic for you to choose from. The winning designer you select will get the $$$ once you've awarded the winner. Obviously, the more $$$ you throw out = more and better designers.

I've seen companies get logos for next to nothing.

Edit: I don't think I'm allowed to post links to other sites like that so if you need further help, PM me and I'll send it to you that way.

Thanks for the heads up 2shoes. Cool way to do it. And I googled it and found some outlets that operated that way. Thanks

Last edited:
Yea, I wish I could remember the website, but there is a website where you can set the specifics, if any, of what you want, and then set the 'award' for the winning design. I've known a few people who established businesses and used the site to come up with business logos. They really liked the control, and the number of entries, and therefore, choices. And as i write this, I almost wonder if it was www.crowdspring.com. Maybe not, but definitely a website with the exact same concept.

Good luck.

~Rock

Back