Where Did You Play Today?

La Costa Resort; Champions Course. Epic round, terrible golf!

Played The Old Brickyard in Ferris, Texas again today. Really liking that course, a few bunkers, a little water, not crazy long & pretty close to the house.

Lake Arlington in Arlington, TX

Played Squaw Creek in Willow Park, Tx. just West of Ft. Worth.
We play there almost every Saturday. It's cheap, $35 for seniors, great bent grass greens and a round never takes more than 4 hours.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Playing @ Todd Creek as I type.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Deer Creek golf course in Overland Park Kansas. It's a real nice course

Miami Beach golf club. Its the best maintained public course in Dade county.... and 2 blocks away from South Beach!!

Played 9 with my fiancé at Bungay Brook GC in Bellingham, MA yesterday. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373240358.470024.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373240382.345711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper Canyon in Buckeye AZ. Fantastic track with a great summer rate.

Champions Circle in Fort Worth, TX. It was not in good shape at all. Looks like money and water are in short supply.

Painted Hills again. I need to get out there again soon to get today's round out of my memory.

I played Spanish Bay, which is, I think, the toughest of the Pebble courses.

Playing a quick 54 in MB tomorrow and Friday. Looking forward to The Grandaddy Pine Lakes tomorrow morning and Legends Heathland in the afternoon. Follow that with a TBD Friday morning round with a fellow THPer in dhill and this will be a nice little trip for sure.

Willow Springs in Haslet,Texas.

Miami Beach golf club. Its the best maintained public course in Dade county.... and 2 blocks away from South Beach!!

I'm playing there in October. Looking forward to it. anything to know before I go?

Willowbend Country Club up in Cape Cod. Brother is getting married there so we got a free round. Beautiful course.

Monroe Golf & Country Club with my buddy Ole Gray.

Valhalla in Ky. Unbelievable place.

My roommate from college caddied there growing up, still waiting for him to take me. Loved seeing it during Ryder Cup, hope you enjoyed it. L'Ville has some great tracks.

It was the coolest place. We had walking caddies and it felt like you were in the PGA. I have some pics but don't know how to add them. If you can get on there, do it, it will be well worth the price just for the experience.

Biddeford-Saco Country Club outside of Old Orchard Beach, ME. Gorgeous course in great condition. Played like poopy, but that is the norm for me this summer.

Willowbend Country Club up in Cape Cod. Brother is getting married there so we got a free round. Beautiful course.

Thanks for the invite jerk. ;-)

Biddeford-Saco Country Club outside of Old Orchard Beach, ME. Gorgeous course in great condition. Played like poopy, but that is the norm for me this summer.

I'll have to remember that course, wife and I are vacationing near there later this summer.

Back