Where Did You Play Today?

Thanks for playing with me today, I enjoyed the company.

Yeah I had a great time. That golf course is going to kill someone for sure.

Willow Springs Golf in Haslet Tx. If it were not for the cost of this course, I would never play it. I really don't care for it at all.

Painted Hills. It's so good to be home!

Yeah I had a great time. That golf course is going to kill someone for sure.
It sure will. Especially when people play like the 5 some in front if us.

Weaver ridge. Conditions couldn't be any better, weather just perfect.
atu2ydys.jpg

e9esaqyq.jpg
me7atusa.jpg

abema2y7.jpg

Ditto golf course in Arlington, TX.

I played Shepherds Hollow yesterday. It's the best course in southeastern Michigan. It was a beautiful course!!!

Yesterday, played Verona hills, in Bad axe, MI, and got in a twilight at the Sawmill in Saginaw.

Verona hills was a nice surprise played ok,shot pretty well at the Sawmill.

Prairie Lakes in Grand Prarie

Holbrook Country Club. The pace being that it is a holiday was much better than I expected. Tomorrow is Long Island National.

Hey, me too. What do you think about that? Had a blast today.

Played like crap, had a blast! Course was in pretty darn good shape. Greens were really good with some darn tough undulation.

Saratoga lake. Was way too slow out there so I called it quits after 9

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Saratoga lake. Was way too slow out there so I called it quits after 9

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah I played once on the 4th before swore I never would again on it and memorial day due to slow pace

Yeah I played once on the 4th before swore I never would again on it and memorial day due to slow pace

Awful. Luckily I am a member so it didn't bother me too much. Will go at it again tomorrow AM

Played Diamond Ridge in Maryland. Surprisingly pace of place was great with how packed the course was. Shot an all time low score today rocking a red, white, and blue outfit. If it wasn't for some 1st tee jitters, I'd be in the 80's club :banghead:

Painted Hills again. Love the renovation they did on the course.

No play today. Raining!

Played Packsaddle Ridge & Heritage Oaks in central VA yesterday

24 holes on the Nicklaus course at Bay Point in Panama City, FL. They had the only 12 holes in town that were not flooded out this week. 12 inches of rain in 2 days makes for some not-great golf conditions.

Gonna try St. James Bay tomorrow if the weather will cooperate.

My local Elks Country Club course. Course is looking good right now, but so is the rough.

Painted Hills. More info coming in other threads.

Back