Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Trying to get a feel for where people acquire golf balls?

Retail Golf Shop? Pro Shop? Big Box Store? Online? In the Woods?

Usually big box store. Online if I find a killer deal.

COUPON CODES And BOGO deals!

Budget Golf

Online. I wait for sales and then buy a few boxes.

I've bought most of all my golf balls online where ever I can them on sale. Have bought many dozens from Amazon.

I tend to buy all of my balls every two years during Loyalty Rewarded. I'll buy 8 dozen every other year and they usually last me. I still have over one dozen from my 2018 buy whilst I wait for delivery of my 2020 buy.

split between DSG (whenever there's a sale) and online

I put in my order for 4 dozen at our home club and hopefully won't have to worry about it for a while now.

Previously, I ordered exclusively online, or bought a sleeve at the pro shop before a round.

I was firmly in the woods until I joined this place! So far I’ve only ordered online direct from the manufacturer, but I could see myself grabbing some from an online retailer. No golf stores with a physical presence close enough to me.

I've been getting golf balls for Christmas, birthday and other occasions, Some were monogrammed with witty sayings. I still have about 2 dozen still in the box. This might be the first year I have to buy my own.

lately online but I will run to DSG if I am low.

Golf retail. I usually wait until GG/DSG has good deals and stock up. Thats one of the reasons why Ive been playing Maxflis lately. I believe that they are the same as many of the DTC balls and if you time it right, you can get a really good deal.
Just last week I bought 3 dozen Maxfli Softfli when GG/DSG had a 3 dozen for $30 flash sale.

pro shop, basically to support it.
actually ill answer it this way, I usually use shop gift certificates.

it's a mix for me... but my default is to check online pricing first

Online from the OEM or eBay. Pro shop if I have any credit

fittin' to buy some more Cut

Online wherever I can get the best deal.

Lost golf balls.com
I am not paying full price. I’m not that good

Some pro shop but mainly online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online. I have been given a few dozen ProV1's, but if I buy I get them from lostgolfballs.com. I also find a lot of balls on my course. Just Wednesday night I took my dog for a walk and found a Red soccer ball Chrome Soft X, a TP5, and a ProV1X all in great shape. That is 3 pearls found in a 15 minute walk.

I buy most of my golf balls.
at Walmart only because Lowe's doesn't sell them.

Not sure about the rest of the country, but around here, the local "Target Stores" have a year end, winter clearance sale. I will go to several in the area, and stock up on golf supplies. Usually for pennies on the dollar.

Pro shop at my home course and usually only a couple of sleeves at a time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back