Where do you buy your prescription glasses?

Im like Mr. Magoo, and am lost without my glasses. I go to LensCrafters and haven’t any complaints, to date. My eye Dr. carries a limited supply of frames, so, while I’d like to support him, it’s not always easy.

which reminds me... I’m due for an appointment very soon!!

I lost my glasses 6 weeks ago. It’s a beast. I want to look for them but can’t find them because I can’t see.

Chicken/Egg type thing. Sucks.

I got 2 pair of prescription sunglasses with progressive lenses and mirror added for a couple hundred bucks. Stupid bifocals aren't cheap. This was from Costco. I'll be going back to them in the future for more frames and lenses when I need them.

Costco. I went with the transitions. Didn't see the need to get glasses and sunglasses.

Costco. I went with the transitions. Didn't see the need to get glasses and sunglasses.
Yeah... for some reason the transition lenses remind me of the "Are you looking like your Dad?" commercials... still trying to kick that can down the road a few more years...

Yeah... for some reason the transition lenses remind me of the "Are you looking like your Dad?" commercials... still trying to kick that can down the road a few more years...
LOL I'm 64 soon to be 65. I wear Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses on the course that are not prescription.

LOL I'm 64 soon to be 65. I wear Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses on the course that are not prescription.
Yeah... that's cool. My Dad will be 70 this summer. If he played golf, he'd definitely find an old pair of glasses with clip-on tinted lenses... Lol...

My golf buddy just turned 64, he has transitions too... He's been called both my "dad" (insulting him) and my "brother" (insulting me) at courses we've played all over the place. We really don't look similar but are about the same height/build & wear glasses... It's always comical :ROFLMAO:

Get mine at eyeglass world. They have a good deal with our insurance, Davis Vision, so I've gotten Oakley bifocal sunglasses and regular glasses there

Funny this thread popped up... 2 nights ago I tripped over my deaf/blind dog and when falling/avoiding him I fell pretty hard and hit my head and broke my Warby Parkers! I am damn lucky they didn't pierce my eye. But took less than 2 minutes to reorder a new pair! $95 loss and a bit of pride. And Brownie is fine didn't land on him...

If your prescription is solid I can't recommend them enough.

IMG_1799.jpg

Got my Sunglass and regular eyeglasses from America's Best. Have had no cause to regret this decision. Both are prescription.

Back