Where do you do your shopping?

Usually budget golf. THP discount helps a lot.

+1 for TJ Maxx, Ross and Marshalls. I also have had some success with Poshmark and eBay.

For golf clothes, I like Izod outlet stores and will go to TJ Maxx when I’m in Florida (carry much more golf clothes than here in upstate NY).

The brands I prefer to wear I usually can only get from their site..

As for accessories and stuff I use eBay

I do a fair amount of shopping at Khol’s and the outlets. The Van Heusen/IZOD outlet mostly. I’m a big fan of the IZOD golf pants, so I’ll stock up when they have their clearance sales. Shirts come from a lot of places really.

Outerwear is a bit different, I like the Callaway pullovers a lot, so I’ll buy those pretty much anytime I see them at a decent price. I refuse to pay retail for most clothes, so I look to sales and places like TJ Maxx, Ross, etc.
The Izod shorts are so solid. That’s the only brand of shorts I wear. I haven’t had a pair of pants but I think that will change.

The Izod shorts are so solid. That’s the only brand of shorts I wear. I haven’t had a pair of pants but I think that will change.

They’re my favorite golf pants. I actually just picked up three polos online from them. :)

Costco and Amazon

Budget golf gets used a lot by me but I do shop around online for deals

FleaBay and Brazilian Amazon.com:Puma:

For golf apparel I use budget golf mainly. Budget always has good prices and then add THP coupon and it’s hard to beat, plus great customer service.

For dress clothes I usually go to men’s warehouse.

For normal clothes usually the buckle and Dillard’s.

For athletic ware usually academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf shopping -

Foe Galving Green - golfposer.com; Kujus - go to kujus, for shoes/equipment, Budget, for equipment/Titleist gloves/balls - discountdansgolf.com, for reshafting - peoplesgolf - Will Peoples.

there are a few online retailers that usually have good pricing. Sometimes I'll randomly stumble on a good deal at golf galaxy.

The discount rack at my local golf store, Amazon, and Nordstrom Rack.

All of my clothes come from the following
  • Brooks Brothers - although less today because I find their quality is not where it was just a few years ago
  • Missouri Athletic Club - my Club carries RLX, Polo, Travis Matthews, Adidas, Under Armor' LuLu Lemon and a few others. All prices are cheaper than any store.
  • Golf Course Pro Shop
There are things here and there that I don’t get from these sources. - my jeans are Lucky Brand but I only buy them every few years.

For clothes I go to Marshalls/tjmaxx/Burlington , often some really good items for great deals. My local Marshalls is carrying Peter Millar and some other higher end stuff too

For those that use Budget golf. How quick is their shipping?

Kohl's, Dick's, Amazon

Amazon, Dick's, TJ Maxx.

Goodwill baby!

My shirt size is 2xlt, not a common size. I've done some shopping on line, but I've gotten some GREAT deals at the closeout or sale section at Kohl's. With a 30% off coupon I've gotten some "last year's" Grand Slam wicking shirts for $5 or $6 dollars

Sometimes he outlet stores for brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc. have golf stuff which is great when they do but golf is not the priority there in this area anyway. Other than that, I'm going to have to check out this budget golf place - just learned of it, sounds like it's popular.

I buy my golf shirts from courses I play or the UW Madison bookstore.

Shorts and pants are usually from Golf Galaxy's clearance rack.

Back