Where do You Want to Play this Year?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Simple. What courses do you wanna play in 2011?

1. Farmlinks
2. Ross Bridge.

PGA National Champion Course

And I get to in May!

Hopefully I can play there next year. Still havent sold the parents on the Idea that it would make a great senior trip.

PGA National Champion Course

And I get to in May!

I would love to play Bethpage this year.

Old Macdonald. You will find me on that track April 8 & 9. Can't wait to get back to Bandon!

Canyon West- Weatherford, TX

http://www.canyonwestgolf.com/index.htm
(check out the "waterin' hole" picture that comes up at the top in that slide show thing)

I have been wanting to play there for so long. Entrance to it is awesome. The club house sets up on top of a huge hill and the golf course is out behind it. From the pictures that I have seen the club house is massive and very nice. Only $65 to play there to.

Found a picture of that "waterin hole".

5-par-4-at-canyon-west.jpg

A sign thats posted there.. Pretty funny
3478354_201081182257.jpg

(check out the "waterin' hole" picture that comes up at the top in that slide show thing)

I have been wanting to play there for so long. Entrance to it is awesome. The club house sets up on top of a huge hill and the golf course is out behind it. From the pictures that I have seen the club house is massive and very nice. Only $65 to play there to.

3478354_201081182257.jpg

haha, good one!

hope to play Big Horn and PGA West in February...99% happening. also have on the books to play the Plantation Course at Kapalua in April.

if i could choose any golf trip....i'd love to start in LA and play my way up the coast to Chamber's Bay....and i want to take the entire summer to do it.

I have seen a joke like that at some point. pretty funny.

3478354_201081182257.jpg

I really hope to get out to Blackwolf Run this year. I have never been and I want to really see that course. Hopefully it opens back up. Either that or Erin Hills.

Doral, I missed my chance last year and I still regret it.

Being so close to Orange County National and Grand Cypress I would love to play both those courses. I don't even really care which course at OCN and for Grand Cypress the new course intrigues me because I have never played a links style course before.

Augusta and Pine Valley. I was close last year, just plans fell through. I'll (hope to) make sure it happens this summer though :)

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

1) Bethpage Black
2) PGA National Champions Course

I would love to get to Bandon Dunes and play any of the courses there.

Cape Kidnappers

Augusta and Pine Valley. I was close last year, just plans fell through. I'll (hope to) make sure it happens this summer though :)

BS_Meter_Interface.png

I really hope to get out to Blackwolf Run this year. I have never been and I want to really see that course. Hopefully it opens back up. Either that or Erin Hills.

You will love Erin Hills (if you haven't played it yet). One of my favorite courses!

What's a jealous meter? And what does it measure?

I guess working at a course where tons of members are at merion and pine valley too. With a member on the board at PV, and me being a golfing buddy with his son, I guess its a load of BS. As far as I know his uncle is at Augusta too.

I guess working at a course where tons of members are at merion and pine valley too. With a member on the board at PV, and me being a golfing buddy with his son, I guess its a load of BS. As far as I know his uncle is at Augusta too.

i'm glad you responded. if i've learned one thing in the golf business and on golf message boards.....never underestimate the people you are in contact with and what their lives and history entail.

good luck to you.....they're both on my bucket list. i too know members at both clubs but haven't gotten my invite(s) yet.

i'm glad you responded. if i've learned one thing in the golf business and on golf message boards.....never underestimate the people you are in contact with and what their lives and history entail.

good luck to you.....they're both on my bucket list. i too know members at both clubs but haven't gotten my invite(s) yet.

Thanks SD. I appreciate your understanding of my position.

No one tell him that I met tiger either.

Thain, just remember, you got a buddy in Alabama who would LOVE to play Augusta....

relax Francis the meter was at zero, it wasn't pegged on the bull if you didn't notice. Some real thin skins on this board... jeez louise

Back