Where do You Want to Play this Year?

indeed. good try though.

who's Francis?

If i was gonna call straight BS i would have used this;

bsmeter.jpg

Francis is from movie Stripes, it should have read "lighten up Francis" not relax, Francis is a guy who takes things a little too serious...

Hey guys, can we calm down a bit? I swear, this was meant to be a friendly thread.

Of course the PGA National at WPB again :D & Old Union in Blairsville, Ga. A few other courses to include a couple of the Robert Trent Jones Trail with Bama and the boys in Alabama....

Of course the PGA National at WPB again :D & Old Union in Blairsville, Ga. A few other courses to include a couple of the Robert Trent Jones Trail with Bama and the boys in Alabama....

Are yall playing Grand National?

Been a few years but gonna try to get over to The Golf Course at Glen Mills in PA again this year. Beautiful course on the grounds of a juvenile detention facility and staffed by the offenders.

http://www.glenmillsgolf.com

Are yall playing Grand National?

Sounds like a plan to me Aggro! No serious plans made yet but we will keep that one on the menu :thumb:

Sounds like a plan to me Aggro! No serious plans made yet but we will keep that one on the menu :thumb:

Make sure yall get some pics! I live about 1:30 away fro Ross Bridge and Oxmoor, but have played neither.

Pine Hills Golf Course Plymouth, MA

Nicklaus13.jpg

Ogeechee Golf Club (again), Palmetto Golf Club, Trillium, Augusta Country Club...several other private ones.

If i was gonna call straight BS i would have used this

But you didnt call it true so you obviously intended something, especially how you took the time to point something out.

Im also lookin to play WPB baby. and TPC Sawgrass, thanks Jean!!!

Thainer met Tiger Woods, he can choose to want to play anywhere he wants.

Enough everybody! Lets get back to talking about what courses we want to play.

I would like to play on one of the Pinehurst odd numbers this year. I don't think I can afford or my game is good enough for an even number yet.

Sawgrass is only worth to play around the Players and it's overpriced even then. There some good prices during the summer but they aerate monthly and I'm not paying that much to play that or when it's $300+ in good shape for 2 memorable holes.

Last edited:
Canyon West- Weatherford, TX

http://www.canyonwestgolf.com/index.htm
(check out the "waterin' hole" picture that comes up at the top in that slide show thing)

I have been wanting to play there for so long. Entrance to it is awesome. The club house sets up on top of a huge hill and the golf course is out behind it. From the pictures that I have seen the club house is massive and very nice. Only $65 to play there to.

I played there a couple of years ago. I was raining, but was so much fun! The "waterin' hole" is an awesome hole. Good luck!!

I wanna play the BROADMOOR in Colorado Springs (East Course) before the ladies get there this summer.

I guess since Mary C is coming back through Jones County this Friday, she will have to put Lake Jonesco Golf & County :cowboy: Club on her list to play. We look forward to hosting yet another THP'er to our fine Country er County club :D.. SethO has been a couple of times, DawgDaddy a few times, RxGus is coming next Friday, and now Mary C is playing the famed Lake Jonesco Golf Course, Gray, Ga. Mary, we look very much forward to your visit :thumb:

My list is in no particular order

Bethpage
Champions Course PGA National
Arcadia (Frankfort, Mi)
Jonesco GCC

Oh lookie, I'm crossing one of them off the list on Friday in the awesome company of Gray & Kellybo!

Been a great week for golf this past week with my THP family. First, last Wednesday Golfer Gal & I tore it up (well GG tore it up) around her & JBs home course at Windemere CC. Now, I get to play a round with Gray & Kellybo. 2011 golf has started fantastic for me.

1) Bethpage Black
2) PGA National Champions Course

I too want to play Bethpage black... being a NY resident, you can make this happen, no? :D

I also look forward to playing the Champions again in WPB, but also hope to play all the other courses at PGA National that extended weekend as well.

The General in Galena, IL
Champion Course at PGA National
TPC Deere Run
Somewhere in Chicago area, but haven't decided where.

I too want to play Bethpage black... being a NY resident, you can make this happen, no? :D

I also look forward to playing the Champions again in WPB, but also hope to play all the other courses at PGA National that extended weekend as well.

Yea, I'm thinking Dean should get tee times for us at Blackpage for the spring NE group get together. That would be the way to start the golf season here in our neck of the woods! And just think back to back months of PGA tourny courses (not to mention back to back months of multi sleeve ball losses on a single course).

I wanna play the BROADMOOR in Colorado Springs (East Course) before the ladies get there this summer.

My brother in law lives in the Springs and took me to play there last summer Great Great Course

Well, if everything works out as planned in mid April I'm hoping to be playing

Raven at South Mountain course
PX266l.jpg

Troon North
homepgpic.jpg

And Kokopelli
Kokopelli-Pictures-November-2010-010.jpg

Back