Where do You Want to Play this Year?

Some friends and I trying to plan a trip to TPC Sawgrass for a couple of years, I hope it happens this year.

Every year I say I will play bethpage black but never do. Perhaps this is the year

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Every year I say I will play bethpage black but never do. Perhaps this is the year

What's it run to play out there now? Is it hard to get on?

I think that would be an awesome course to play.

What's it run to play out there now? Is it hard to get on?

I think that would be an awesome course to play.

I think for state residents its only like 60-70 bucks.

I'm hoping to play both courses at the Boilermaker complex, a tornado cut my last round short up there!

I also want to play bethpage at some point this year, and Bay Hill, and Sawgrass. Gotta save the shackles up for those though

Bethpage here too. I'm in the running for a new job on Long Island not too far from Bethpage so I'm hoping to play as a resident.

I keep my NYS drivers license just so I can get in state rates for Bethpage Black. My favorite course

I pretty much have my official list now. Bama boys may recognize a few of these.

1- Farmlinks at Purcell Farms
2- Limestone Springs
3- Ross Bridge

Total cost for these three rounds? About 350 bucks. OUCH.

Bulle Rock, been on my list for years. Need to finally do it.

Muirfield Villiage. :)

Same here. My wife has a couple of clients that are members, I just have to get her to ask and maybe I'll get the chance.

Anywhere new. I've never played somewhere I wasn't living, so I've played around Jax and around West Palm Beach in college. Aside from that I've never played on vacation somewhere. So my goal is to get out of town with the clubs somewhere, anywhere, and play something that feels different than my typical mostly flat Florida coastal golf course. I'd love to go up to do a North Carolina golf vacation and play Tobacco Road, etc. And as much money as we spend at Disney World I really should play one of their courses at least once since I get a passholder discount if for no other reason than to maintain my Disney street-cred. :)

Some friends and I trying to plan a trip to TPC Sawgrass for a couple of years, I hope it happens this year.

There's a few other THP'ers that live up here near Sawgrass. If y'all make it up maybe we could all get together for a round somewhere and have a mini-THP reunion.

Dont want to mesh threads or anything, but Ill go out and say it.

Spoiler
I want to play Reunion! Sometime in august, preferably sometime between the 19th and 21st, preferably matchplay, preferably being decked head to toe in a companies apparel, and preferably playing with 14 clubs and a staff bag from a major OEM!

Dont want to mesh threads or anything, but Ill go out and say it.

Spoiler
I want to play Reunion! Sometime in august, preferably sometime between the 19th and 21st, preferably matchplay, preferably being decked head to toe in a companies apparel, and preferably playing with 14 clubs and a staff bag from a major OEM!

You beat to the punch! My thoughts too. Although I could live without the swag, just to be able to play a round.

Locally, I'd like to play Oakmont CC and Olde Stonewall. I'm hoping to be invited back to Firestone CC (went last year and played North and South courses, but in crummy weather).

Realisticly, I want to play Kingsmill River Course, The Links at Brigantine, and Seaview. The latter two are in South Jersey.

kingsmill is a fun course

I already talked about my rematch against the Champion Course at PGA National at the THP Golf Outing in a few months.

I have to add some more rounds at the Reunion Resort, the home of the The Morgan Cup.

I already talked about my rematch against the Champion Course at PGA National at the THP Golf Outing in a few months.

I have to add some more rounds at the Reunion Resort, the home of the The Morgan Cup.

+1000 i hope to play the reunion course on day :D

would love to be able to take my dad on a few trips... Pebble, TP... any course in Hawaii. but, just a dream.

Not having played in three months because of the weather I'd just like to play no matter where.

I think a buddy is getting us on at Kingsmill in a few weeks. I am looking forward to it.

Any course outside of Washington. Definitely need to get down to Bandon this year!!

I want 2 local courses. Tobacco Road and Lonnie Poole. I love target golf so TR is one I've been looking forward to. Lonnie Poole is the new NC State course and I have heard nothing but rave reviews from anyone who has played it. I'm already getting a few dream rounds in May so I am quite happy with how this year is looking. If I wanted to be greedy I would love to play some rounds at Reunion but if that doesn't happen I will still be very happy

Back