Where do You Want to Play this Year?

Old Macdonald. Sheep Ranch.

Bandon Dunes

Pebble Beach

My goal this year is to finally play Valhalla Golf Club here in Louisville and Olde Stone in the Bowling Green area.

Muirfield Village - home of the Memorial!

Going to play Tetherow golf course in may this year. Pretty excited because it was voted best new course you can play in 2009 by golf digest

Ballyowen in Hamburg, NJ. Hopefully that can be the birthday round this year.

at some point I want to save up and play pebble as it is possible (which blows my mind) probably not this year though

Ballyowen in Hamburg, NJ. Hopefully that can be the birthday round this year.

Have you played Wild Turkey yet? I feel that is the real best course of the Crystal Springs Resort courses. Ballyowen is nice don't get me wrong but I feel it is over priced and if I'm not mistaken it is cart path only always. They don't really tell you that until you get to the 1st tee, so ask when you book it..

at some point I want to save up and play pebble as it is possible (which blows my mind) probably not this year though

remember that since it is a resort now you need to save up more than the $495 to play it, I believe it now requires at least a one night stay at the resort at about ~$400 or so

Have you played Wild Turkey yet? I feel that is the real best course of the Crystal Springs Resort courses. Ballyowen is nice don't get me wrong but I feel it is over prices and if I'm not mistaken it is cart path only always. They don't really tell you that until you get to the 1st tee, so ask when you book iu..

I've played Great Gorge (all 3 9's) and Crystal Springs (ehhh, was ok) But I haven't played Wild Turkey or Ballyowen. Maybe we'll play Turkey 1st. The guys in my usual foursome come up with somewhere different to play on our birthdays. That's how I played the first two courses I mentioned. Thanks for the info.

To add to my previous post, I have been looking on the internet at all the courses in Indiana. There is some untapped gems in this state. I need to get out more this year and travel to some.

I have my fingers crossed that I will get to play at Broadmoor just after the ladies play.

Pinehurst #2 (May date set) and Pebble Beach.

Any nice golf course I've never played

i want to play the courses for the morgan cup during the morgan cup!!

Back