Where have you traveled lately?

SouthernShred

'16 Grandaddy Champ - Team Unity
Reaction score
Handicap
I was thinking about all of the business travelers that are likely on THP...and me.

I travel every 2 weeks these days, down from my weekly stints JB multiple cities.

Where have you been lately? Where are you headed next?

Maybe this will serve as a way to grab a drink with a THPer.

My last 4:

San Francisco
San Francisco
Seattle
Anaheim (waiting until the United Club now to get back home).

Up next:

lots of San Francisco, some NYC, ATL, Vegas and more San Francisco

Looking at my United history for 2019:

January- UK, France, Belgium
February - New York, Chicago
March - Arizona, Utah
April - Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Tokyo
May - I was home!
June - Utah, San Francisco
July - Chicago, Michigan
August - San Diego, San Francisco
September - Las Vegas, San Diego
October - San Diego 3 times
November - I was home!
December - Kauai, Ireland

Fargo, ND
Des Moines, SD

My life sucks ?

Luckily I have THP friends in each of those cities though so it'll be nice to get a chance to hang out with them.

I went to Tampa five times in 2019.

Looking at my United history for 2019:

January- UK, France, Belgium
February - New York, Chicago
March - Arizona, Utah
April - Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Tokyo
May - I was home!
June - Utah, San Francisco
July - Chicago, Michigan
August - San Diego, San Francisco
September - Las Vegas, San Diego
October - San Diego 3 times
November - I was home!
December - Kauai, Ireland

I’m jealous of the international other than the actual travel. I used to do Mexico City, London, Toronto, Greece, Bulgaria, Frankfurt, etc but haven’t gone anywhere out of the country for work in years. I hate the actual travel aspect though...I have to go to India at some point soon. Last out of CONUS was London and Paris to see family.

I’m jealous of the international other than the actual travel. I used to do Mexico City, London, Toronto, Greece, Bulgaria, Frankfurt, etc but haven’t gone anywhere out of the country for work in years. I hate the actual travel aspect though...I have to go to India at some point soon. Last out of CONUS was London and Paris to see family.
The travel part sucks, but business class makes it just a hair better. It's the jet lag that eats up time. I often wake up at 3am with nothing to do. That's what I like about the far east. If you're up in the middle of the night, there's usually somewhere to go.

I was up in Boston, Providence, and Narragansett last weekend. Fun trip with a buddy visiting a client.

The travel part sucks, but business class makes it just a hair better. It's the jet lag that eats up time. I often wake up at 3am with nothing to do. That's what I like about the far east. If you're up in the middle of the night, there's usually somewhere to go.
I need to do Asia before I cash in eventually. And yes, business / first is a must, particularly how overgrown I am...

I was thinking about all of the business travelers that are likely on THP...and me.

I travel every 2 weeks these days, down from my weekly stints JB multiple cities.

Where have you been lately? Where are you headed next?

Maybe this will serve as a way to grab a drink with a THPer.

My last 4:

San Francisco
San Francisco
Seattle
Anaheim (waiting until the United Club now to get back home).

Up next:

lots of San Francisco, some NYC, ATL, Vegas and more San Francisco
Next time you go to Anaheim, send me a message and we can get together! Play a round or grab a bite to eat.

Colchester,CT Princeton,NJ Trucksville,PA Columbia,SC Chesapeake,VA in the last 2 months visiting Kids/Gran KIds

October - Florida
December - Ashville

Next time you go to Anaheim, send me a message and we can get together! Play a round or grab a bite to eat.

absolutely. I was out this week for the NAMM show at the convention center

Some you guys are animals. I travel to Germany 3-4 times per year. Nothing crazy.

nothing lately...should be going to TX in March, tho. trying to figure out how to involve the clubs in this trip ;)

This is funny, when I went to California for TheGrandaddy, it was the first time I had flown since 1997 when I got out of the Marine Corps. :oops:

NYC, Schenectady, Ny and Greensboro, NC during Christmas!

Las Vegas in March
NYC/NJ in July
Coeur d’Alene in September
Kansas City in November

it was a great year filled with fun trips.

Man I travel all the time...

My last four:
Indianapolis, In
Florida (Orlando & Jacksonville)
Abilene, Tx
San Juan, PR

Upcoming:
Chicago, IL
Orlando, Fl
Augusta, Ga
Who knows where else!!!

absolutely. I was out this week for the NAMM show at the convention center
I kind of thought that’s why you were here. My buddy was there as well.

120K miles in 2019. Recent trips include;
Oct '19: Boston, Panama City, Atlanta, Raleigh, Fort Myers
Nov '19: San Francisco, Frankfurt (GER), San Francisco
Dec '19: Manchester (UK), Denver, Harrisburg, Fort Myers
Jan '20: Chicago....more to come

Last year was Costa Rica in April and Florida in May.

This year has been California and in April will be The Bahamas. Hopefully another golf trip or two throughout the year will be in there.

Ohio and Kauai

I have not been on a plane in a few years. Since buying the lake house most of our vacations have been there. We are selling it this year so maybe soon.

Back