Chile
Chile
Brazil
Antigua
Bogota on wed.
Then Antigua & barbuda the next week
Then Rio
Then D.R. in Feb for procigar fest

Des Moines, IA (actually Ankeny) twice August and September. Other than that, nothing.

Beat you! :p (I'm just playing)

View attachment 8923598

140K = ouch! I was at ~50K in June '19. Spent a lot of time in beer cans with wings during the 2nd half. Might be heading for your numbers in '20 with trips to China, Finland, UK, and Switzerland plus plenty of US travel. I'm able to blend golf into a few trips (i.e. FL and Palm Desert) and that's always a huge plus. Also appreciate that my travel dramatically drops in June, July and August.

140K = ouch! I was at ~50K in June '19. Spent a lot of time in beer cans with wings during the 2nd half. Might be heading for your numbers in '20 with trips to China, Finland, UK, and Switzerland plus plenty of US travel. I'm able to blend golf into a few trips (i.e. FL and Palm Desert) and that's always a huge plus. Also appreciate that my travel dramatically drops in June, July and August.
50k by june is my goal generally. This year will be dramatically different as I think I'll be out of the country for the 2nd half of the year - which means different airlines. So we shall see how it goes.

Some crazy travel miles here!

April 2019 I went to the Okanagan, October 2019 was San Diego.

My next trip will be April 2020 to the Okanagan again.

Not much scheduled this year yet.
New Orleans next month for our anniversary.
Vegas and Utah in May for Morgan Cup. :cool:(y)
Albuquerque in June.
Probably somewhere in Sept for the wife's birthday.

My wife and I travel less as I’m retired and her new job thankfully no longer requires traveling the globe other than S. America a few times a year. Most of my air travel is to Florida to visit our condo which meant trips in August, October, November, December, and January. Thursday I go to Phoenix for a boys Super Bowl weekend and for Valentines Day weekend we will be back in Florida. March is Florida again and April I’m headed to Georgia for the Master’s and a hopefully ski trip to Colorado. Other planned trips are San Diego in May, Hawaii in August, and Italy/Greece in September.

I carried over some miles from last year with Delta so this weekend I’ll surpass the Silver 25,000 mile qualifier which means I should have no trouble hitting the 75,000 mile Platinum level qualifier for 2020. The 125,000 mile Diamond level for me has always been out of reach.

Last edited:
My wife and I travel less as I’m retired and her new job thankfully no longer requires traveling the globe other than S. America a few times a year. Most of my air travel is to Florida to visit our condo which meant trips in August, October, November, December, and January. Thursday I go to Phoenix for a boys Super Bowl weekend and for Valentines Day weekend we will be back in Florida. March is Florida again and April I’m headed to Georgia for the Master’s and a hopefully ski trip to Colorado. Other planned trips are San Diego in May, Hawaii in August, and Italy/Greece in September.

I carried over some miles from last year with Delta so this weekend I’ll surpass the Silver 25,000 mile qualifier which means I should have no trouble hitting the 75,000 mile Platinum level qualifier for 2020. The 125,000 mile Diamond level for me has always been out of reach.
I do appreciate that delta still allows status through miles alone. United and American have been miles + base fare spending minimum since at least 2014 and it sucks.

No where exciting in a while. We were down in Clearwater weekend before last. No travel plans on the books right now. At least nothing outside the state of Georgia.

This winter I played 12 rounds Las Vegas/Palm Springs, 21 rounds in Pattaya, Thailand and 3 Rounds in Puerto Vallarta

Chicago the last 2 weeks.
Fort Wayne, IN this week.
Chattanooga, TN next week.
Lakeland FL in 3wks
Missoula MT near future

And likely more added in the next few weeks...

In the last 3 months
Chile x 3
Brazil x 1
D.R. x 2
Antigua x 2

Back