Where Is Your Golf Mecca?

Just about anywhere there's a club in my hand and I'm not at work is golf mecca. To me

The more I think about it there's Florida with all the great courses in a small area which is a strong choice. If I have to go with one place it would have to be Haig Point. I need to get back to that island

Played Banff Springs Golf Club last summer and it was 45 degrees, raining, and still unbelievable. I would play that course everyday if I could, but a little sunshine and warmth would be nice!

Attachments

• 5777D783-815B-461E-8024-6CCEC27A4552.jpeg
    5777D783-815B-461E-8024-6CCEC27A4552.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 4
Augusta and pebble beach

Its Ohio 15827629995865954267791444388089.jpgand its February so in my golf room

SoCal Golfing at its best :drinks:

Mine is definitely the Pinehurst area. So many awesome courses plus cost of living is cheaper than So Cal!

:drinks:

Scottsdale/Phoenix - so many awesome courses and you never get rained out!

Pinehurst!
been there a few times......9 courses, and awesome hospitality!

Melbourne is a mecca for great golf courses.

I don’t have a Mecca, I do have a long list of places I would like to play.
One area that fascinates me is the sand hill of Nebraska. I don’t know of anywhere in the US that would lend its self to links style golf as the area around Valentine Nebraska.

Last edited:
Hawaii is my favorite place in the world, so I’d have to go with that. But my family has been vacationing in North Carolina for years and I love the ability to play so many different and fantastic courses in such a small area.

At this moment in time, anywhere that is open!

Back