Where to find Tourstage orange Ball?

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
Saw that tourstage makes an Orange ball, and have been looking for them online for about an hour and a half...
Anyone have any Idea where I could find them?
I've already ordered some of the Yellow Srixon balls, but would like to try out the Tourstage brightly colored balls as well ( I have not found a ball that makes a difference to me yet)

Thanks.

Here is a pro shop store that specializes in Japanese products. Tourstage is not sold in the states. Bridgestone/Tourstage are sister companies and in some lines of work make similar products and other lines are totally different geared to different markets.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/index.php?cPath=22_41&sort=&filter_id=10

Since balls have not made a difference for you yet that you can tell, have you thought about trying a ball fitting to see if there could be a ball that could help your game? You can even try a great online fitting by clicking the yellow banner above this forum called B-Fit.

I did check out the online ball fitting, and have purchased a dozen of the recommended E6 ball.
I was hopping that they would be near me for the actual ball fitting, but no suck luck in the near future.
Thanks JB. I'll check out that link you provided.

I did check out the online ball fitting, and have purchased a dozen of the recommended E6 ball.
I was hopping that they would be near me for the actual ball fitting, but no suck luck in the near future.
Thanks JB. I'll check out that link you provided.

If you're looking for yellow and/or orange balls, try Wilson SmartCore. Walmart has them in white @ $16 for 2 dozen, but I've seen them available in both yellow and orange at golf shops sold in 18-packs @ 2 for $30. I've never used them myself, but a friend I play with loves them.

Back