Where to place the tee?

My current ball position is as you said the heel of my front foot maybe I should have it at my front toe. But then in turn wouldnt that make my reach longer to get the club to the ball?

I thought I'd hit nothing but pop-ups with the ball that far forward and tee'd up high, but it's straightened my ball flight out quite nicely. I've actually hit more slight pulls as opposed to fades like this.

If nothing else it's worth trying, right?

I thought I'd hit nothing but pop-ups with the ball that far forward and tee'd up high, but it's straightened my ball flight out quite nicely. I've actually hit more slight pulls as opposed to fades like this.

Couldnt hurt anything, i'll give it a try tomorrow!:clapp:

Couldnt hurt anything, i'll give it a try tomorrow!:clapp:

Be sure and update us on it! Sounds, though, like you've got it up far enough that it theoretically wouldn't cause a fade, but ya just never know.

I actually went too FAR forward, by mistake. I was pulling everything WAY left. Talked to the pro here and he figured out that was the problem. You don't want to go forward too much! At least, I don't!

If I put the ball too far forward I get the dreaded pull as well, but I usually play a draw anyway. For a fade I have to put the ball more back in my stance. Might just be me though...

I actually went too FAR forward, by mistake. I was pulling everything WAY left. Talked to the pro here and he figured out that was the problem. You don't want to go forward too much! At least, I don't!

That can definitely happen. Playing it by the front toe straightened me out, but I do hit one left occasionally, and I really don't like hitting it left.

Back