Where Will Bryson Finish?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When the 2021 season concludes, where will he finish the year ranked?

#3, behind Rahm and DJ.

# 4. I'll say DJ, JT, and Rahm are ahead of him.

I see him finishing the year ranked #5.

somewhere 5-10

2nd!

I'll say top 5. If he sneaks up to top 3, that will be impressive. Those are some good golfers in that group!

Certainly top 5....does he break through to top 3? Hmmm. Maybe

3rd place

I believe he is currently #5.
I’m kind of looking at top 5 to 10 here.
I believe 3 of the 4 ahead of him stay with Mcilroy possibly out.
I also think a few others may possibly move up, Schauffele, koepka, and outside chances with Morikawa, Wolff, Cantlay and Finau.
You know honestly I like Morikawa at #5 more than Bryson to be honest.
I see Bryson between 5 & 10 but don’t know where...
I just keep thinking of Bryson as a big or bust player, there’s no middle with him I don’t think.

4 or 5

I believe he is currently #5.
I’m kind of looking at top 5 to 10 here.
I believe 3 of the 4 ahead of him stay with Mcilroy possibly out.
I also think a few others may possibly move up, Schauffele, koepka, and outside chances with Morikawa, Wolff, Cantlay and Finau.
You know honestly I like Morikawa at #5 more than Bryson to be honest.
I see Bryson between 5 & 10 but don’t know where...
I just keep thinking of Bryson as a big or bust player, there’s no middle with him I don’t think.
That's who I had moving as well... which is unfortunate because I really like Rory!

#1 or #2. We are in the infancy of the DeChambeau era.

My guess is top 15. I just don’t think we are in an era where anyone is going to stay at the top...it’s more likely someone else has a special year in 2021. BDC will probably have a really nice year but one that feels like (or really is) a small step back.

My guess is he will remain where he is, there will be some great weeks and some blow up weeks when his body is not wanting to cooperate. When that happens aka The Masters”, nothing good will result.

I think he'll stay 5-6. Win a few when his driver is on but not consistently winning

I think it will finish like this:

DJ
Rahm
JT
Rory
Douchambeau

#5 now. I say he gets to 3 or 4, but finishes around #10. I feel like he is going to have some frustration this year and his mental game gets unraveled a bit so he will not finish as high as he is right now.

I think somewhere between 3-5.

I think he could finish anywhere from 1 to outside the top 10, depending on the amount of tinkering he continues to do with equipment and his swing.

1-2 depending on how consistent DJ can play. He should have opportunities for multiple wins.

I think he’s top 5 and likely to be 3-5. I see DJ and Justin Thomas as 1-2 at the end of the year.

This is the current top 25:

1609854143863.png

I think at the end of the year he is comfortably in the top 10 and most likely top 6-7 players. DJ Rahm and JT are playing great golf and how quirky the rankings are, Bryson could make a run at them. I think he can slide by Rory for 4th, but could easily drop down with Xander, Colin, Webb and Cantlay right behind him.

I'm sure he will continue to have his success and most likely will win a few tournaments.

I think he will finish in 3rd or 4th but I think he will get a taste of the number one spot at some point this season

Back